Prestashop Marketplace Virtual Product - By using the Prestashop Marketplace Virtual Product module seller can upload the product as a virtual product. Seller can add the downloadable file with the product and after purchasing the product i.e. when the payment is accepted for the order, buyer can download the product to use.
Note: This module is an add-on to a marketplace module. To use this module, you must install PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace first.
PrestaShop Marketplace Virtual Product module is MultiShop Compatible with PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace version 5.4.0/3.4.0 and above.
PrestaShop Marketplace Virtual Product Features
- Seller can add the virtual product and can attach the downloadable files with ease
- Seller needs to fill the additional information on the add product page, to upload the virtual product.
- Seller can even restrict the number of downloads per customer.
- Seller can set the expiration date and the number of days the file can be accessed by customer.
- Allows sellers to duplicate the virtual products.
- All the virtual products are added to sellers shop after the admin approval.
- Admin can also edit the seller virtual product.
- Admin can assign the existing virtual products to the seller.
- Buyer can easily download the associated file from the order detail page. Download link will be available only after the order status is updated to payment accepted.
- Sellers can download the added file to the virtual product from update product page.
- Seller can also delete the added file to the virtual product.
- Admin can also download the added file by the seller on their virtual product.
- Admin can delete the file also.
- Now the sellers are not restricted to add the physical product only, on their store.
- The Sellers can also add the Virtual Product on their store, those can't be shipped but can be downloaded (once purchased).
- The Sellers can attach the product downloadable file along with the Virtual Product, including the License of the product.
- The Customers can have a more wide variety of the Virtual Products as well.
- The Customer need not to wait for the shipping of the product, customer can get the product right after their purchase.
- The Customers can easily download the associated file from the order detail page (once purchased the product).
Prestashop Marketplace Virtual Product Use Case
- After the installation of the module, seller can upload the virtual product from the “add product" page.
- Seller needs to check the product type field and needs to fill the required details.
- The approval request is sent to admin. Admin needs to approve the request to make the product active.
- After the admin approval, the buyer can easily download the file attached with the product from the product detail page.
This way admin can let the marketplace sellers to add virtual product to their shop.