Prestashop Marketplace Virtual Product - By using the Prestashop Marketplace Virtual Product module seller can upload the product as a virtual product. Seller can add the downloadable file with the product and after purchasing the product i.e. when the payment is accepted for the order, buyer can download the product to use.
Prestashop provide three product types : Standard / Pack/ Virtual Product.
Our Advanced Marketplace module allows to upload only Standard product for seller.
For uploading pack product seller need to buy Prestashop Marketplace Bundle Product, if Admin want seller can upload virtual product also then can purchase this module too.
Note : This module is an add-on of marketplace module. To use this module you have to first install Prestashop Advanced Marketplace
Prestashop Marketplace Virtual Product Features -
- Seller can add the virtual product and can attach the downloadable files with ease
- Seller needs to fill the additional information on the add product page, to upload the virtual product.
- Seller can even restrict the number of downloads per customer.
- Seller can also set the expiration date or the number of days the file can be accessed by customer.
- All the virtual products are added to sellers shop after the admin approval.
- Admin can also edit the seller virtual product.
- Buyer can easily download the associated file from the order detail page. Download link will be available only after the order status is updated to payment accepted.
- Sellers can download the added file to the virtual product from update product page.
- Seller can also delete the added file to the virtual product.
- Admin can also download the added file by the seller on their virtual product.
- Admin can delete the file also.
Prestashop Marketplace Virtual Product Use Case -
- After the installation of the module, seller can upload the virtual product from the “add product" page.
- Seller needs to check the product type field and needs to fill the required details.
- The approval request is sent to admin. Admin needs to approve the request to make the product active.
- After the admin approval, the buyer can easily download the file attached with the product from the product detail page.
This way admin can let the marketplace sellers to add virtual product to their shop.
Please refer this link to view the French counterpart of this module : Prestashop Marketplace Produit Virtuel
Prestashop Marketplace Virtual Product Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM