Prestashop Marketplace Custom Field - With the help of this module, admin can add extra fields on some of the pages for the marketplace sellers. The module proves to be very beneficial when the admin wants to gather some more information from the marketplace sellers.
Though the module provides the opportunity to the admin to add extra fields from the backend, but there is restriction on the pages also i.e. admin can add extra fields on the add/update product page and on add/update shop page.
Note : This module is an add-on of marketplace module. To use this module you have to first install Prestashop Advanced Marketplace
Prestashop Marketplace Custom Field Features -
- The admin can collect more valuable information from the seller registering in the marketplace.
- The admin can add any number of fields on the seller registration and add/update product page.
- Admin can add the field like textbox, textarea, radio button, checkbox, file type and dropdown from the backend.
- Admin can set default value for text box and textarea field.
- Admin can set validation type on the textbox just like input must be number or email or text only.
- Admin can restrict the number of characters for the text field and text area.
- Admin can enable/disable the multiple selection from dropdown list.
- For Checkbox and dropdown list admin can add multiple values.
- Admin can set whether field should be mandatory or not for the customers.
- The seller can view the custom fields at the frontend.
- Admin has all the authority to delete or edit the added custom fields.
- The seller cannot edit or update the custom fields, from any page.
Prestashop Marketplace Custom Field Use Case -
- The admin needs to install the Marketplace module first and then the Marketplace Custom Field module.
- After the installation of the module, the admin will get a new menu added to the backend under the Marketplace Management tab, ie. Marketplace Add Custom Field.
- With the help of this menu, the admin can extra fields on some of the pages.
- On the frontend, the seller can see the custom field created by the admin. The fields will only be visible on the pages, on which the admin created those fields.
- The admin needs to provide all the necessary information, while adding new custom fields.
This way the admin can assemble more information about the seller and the product being uploaded.
Please refer this link to view the French counterpart of this module : Prestashop Marketplace Champ Personnalisé
Prestashop Marketplace Custom Field Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM