Laravel e-Commerce SaaS Multi Vendor Module: Bagisto SaaS Multivendor extension will convert your Bagisto store into a multi vendor marketplace with Bagisto SaaS with separate seller product collection, order management, feedback support ratings, and commissions.
Important Note - This module is an add-on of Webkul's Laravel e-Commerce Multi Company SaaS Module, So for using this module you need to install Webkul's Laravel e-Commerce Multi Company SaaS Module first.
Separate Seller Account
The seller can create a separate account with a dedicated Shop URL.
Simple and Configurable Product Type Supported
The seller can create a simple and configurable product.
Seller And Product's Review Management
The admin has the right to approve or disapprove the vendor's store and the vendor's product review.
Create Attractive Landing Page For The Seller
The admin can create an attractive landing page like a banner, feature icon, etc. for a seller.
Seller Dashboard Management
A vendor has separate dashboard management.
Product Management at Seller End
A seller can easily manage the product; they can delete, edit the product.
Sellers can Sell the Admin Product
A seller can import the product from the admin panel and modify (prices, images, etc.) that product and also sell that product.
Category Attribute Mapping
The admin can do the product mapping according to the category so that when the seller adds a new product, they select a category and attribute family according to the new product.
Sellers can View Review
A seller can view both reviews which are disapproved or approved by the admin.
Sellers can View Order and Transaction
A seller can view separate orders and transactions for their shop.
Admin can Update or Delete Seller Profile
The admin has the right to approve or disapprove the seller profile.
Admin can Set Commission
The admin can set global commission as well as a separate commission for the sellers.
What is the need for this module?
Laravel eCommerce SaaS Multivendor module can be very important for the merchants who have created an eCommerce store using the SaaS module. The Multivendor module will convert a Bagisto eCommerce store into a multivendor marketplace where different vendors can assemble and sell their products/services under a single eCommerce store.
Simple and Configurable type supported
The seller that has been registered can easily create simple and configurable products. If Admin wants they can set the Product Approval required yes or no for the product.
Simple Product - A simple product is a physical item with no configurable option like size, color, etc. Channel owners can sell simple products individually.
Configurable Product - A configurable product allows the seller to sell the product in a different variation in Bagisto For example, a seller can create a product such as a t-shirt with different sizes and colors so that the customer can choose the product based upon the variation as provided.
- Admin/Merchant can approve or disapprove of the products created by the seller.
- The seller can create a simple product.
- The seller can also create a configurable product.
Admin can Manage Commission
Admin/Merchant has the right to change the commission in the form of the percentage. The merchant can set the commission configuration from the admin panel. Admin/Merchant can set the commission under the configuration section. The admin can pay the amount to the seller after commission deduction.
Global Commission - The admin can set the Global Commission for the seller.
Separate Commission - The admin can also set separate commission for each seller.
Percentile Based - The admin can set the commission in the form of percentage so that it will be easy in case admin want variation in commission according to the sales.
- Admin will take a commission.
- Admin will pay the amount to the customer after commission deduction.
Seller Profile Management
The seller has a separate page to manage their profile. they can edit the profile like shop URL, shop title, contact no, etc. From the seller profile page, they can be redirected to the "View collection page" and "View seller page".
On the profile, page seller can set the Banner and logo also add social media links like twitter id, Facebook id, Skype id, etc. this all detail will visible to the customer. Seller's information will be helpful for the customer, to know more about the seller shop. The customer can easily check reviews about the seller.
- A seller can edit the address.
- A seller can set a shipping policy.
- A seller can set return policy.
Category and Attribute Mapping
The admin can do the product mapping according to the category so that when a seller adds a new product they select a category and attribute family according to the new product.
Category - A category is a structure of the catalog, so by creating category customers can search the product easily. so by using the category seller can manage the hierarchical arrangement of their website.
Attribute Family - By using Attribute families, you can import all the required information about the product in a single step. It can be specified as a list of attributes that are related to a unique product.
- The seller has to select Attribute family according to the product.
- The seller has to select Category according to the product.
- Admin can create product attributes.
- Admin can create a product attribute family.
Admin can Manage Product and Seller Review
Admin/Merchant has the right to approve or disapprove the product and seller review. once the admin will be approved then it will be visible on the front end.
For Seller's Product review admin will approve under the Customer section on the admin panel and for seller review, admin can approve under the seller review section.
- If admin wants they can also delete the review of Seller's product and Seller.
- A seller can view approve and disapprove both reviews on their page.
- A Seller can view product reviews.
- Admin can delete the review.
The order is created when a customer goes to your website, select some product and then place a request for it. When a customer placed an order from the front end, on the admin panel, the order status is generated from where the admin can further process the order.
If the admin wants they can provide shipment and invoice creation access to the seller. so that the seller can create an invoice and shipment for the product that has been ordered.
Admin/Merchant can set these detail under the Configuration section. Once Admin will set "Approval Required" on shipment "Yes" then the seller can not create shipment without the admin/merchant approval.
- If the admin wants they can generate invoice and ship the product.
- The admin can create a “Payout” for the seller.
- A seller can also generate invoices and shipments once the admin has allowed.
Seller Profile Page
Seller's Profile page will be visible by a customer, where the customer can view all detail about the vendor. The customers can directly contact the vendor and can see vendor detail like shipping policy, return policy and many more.
Even customers can also view the review, logo, and banner of the vendor.
- The customers can view vendor reviews.
- The customers can view Vendor Shipping Policy, Return Policy, etc.
- The customers can contact to Vendor.
- Easy to Setup and manage SaaS-based eCommerce solutions with multi-vendor integration.
- Scaling your business is now directly proportional to no. of sellers.
- Separate seller/vendor profile.
- The seller can add banner, shop logo custom HTML text.
- Seller/Vendor product search in vendor panel .
- Separate seller's product collection.
- Feedback and review system with interactive star rating.
- Contact seller support.
- Back-end admin product assignment for a seller account.
- Interactive Seller Dashboard Stock Availability check.
- Vendor/Seller and Admin moderation and approval.
- Seller/Vendor Enable disable from the admin of the store.
- This module provides an attractive landing page with the top 4 sellers with their top 5 products.
- Allow to the seller to edit shop URL for the Profile page, collection page, review page, Location page.
- Admin can do the Landing page setting.
- Product Edit and Delete option on seller panel.
- Interactive view for seller profile and easy to upload seller logo and banner with colors.
- Latest order at vendor dashboard and order management.
- Seller/Vendor transaction report at seller panel.
- The seller can check the refunded orders. All currencies Supported.
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or send an email to email@example.com