Akeneo Backup Management: When it comes to important information, businesses need to make sure that their data is shielded and backed up in case of urgency. Akeneo Backup Management allows the admin to restore the backup files for the website data is the most essential aspect of your website. Assets Backup and Database Backup are the two types of backup supported by this module. Using the assets backup the admin can create a backup for media files, PDF, docs, etc. The admin can set cron to create the backup of files, databases, media, etc. The database backup allows the backup of product information, customer information, etc.
This module is compatible with Webkul's Akeneo Cron Scheduler, you can use Webkul's Akeneo Cron Scheduler for the auto backup purpose.
- For the Akeneo installation, your Akeneo server should meet these system requirements.
Single Click Backup
The admin can backup all Akeneo data in just on a single execution click.
Backup Data with Cron Job
Enable the cron job or manually execute the data backup process.
Restore Old Data
The admin can restore the old backup data by clicking on the execution button of restore back.
The admin can backup data of two types of assets and database type.
Why it is important to take your backup of Data or files?
When it comes to important information, businesses need to make sure that their data is protected and backed up in case of urgency. Data is the most important aspect of your site.
If reason when your data is damaged then in that case you can save your data through the backup which will help restore your data when something goes wrong. An Admin can set cron to create the backup of files, database, full backup, and also the installer.
Why do we need this module?
Sometimes, due to any reason when your data is lost or destroyed then in that case you can save your data through the backup. PIM’s can also add in reporting about the quality of product data (at different levels), workflows to assist other users to enrich various aspects, the ability to automate enhancement in places and localize different fields, etc.
With this add-on, you can create a data backup and store your data in a secure location, and making it safe. To protect and restore your data when something goes wrong, the “Akeneo Advanced Backup Management” add-on is developed.
Authenticated Backup Files
Using this module admin can configure then they can manage the data which are created in the Akeneo. Well in this you can backup the data and restore the deleted data. In this module, you can create a backup of two types:
- Assets backup - In this, you can select the assets and backup all your assets data.
- Database backup - In this, you can select you all databases and can backup your all database.
Back Office Flow
- The admin can configure database backup by navigating through Akeneo Backup Management ->Backup Configuration.
- With the help of Akeneo Backup Manager, you can a backup of your data outside Akeneo.
- The admin can enter the internal path and enable a cron job.
- The admin can download Backup he has created by clicking on the “Execution” button.
Immediate Backup Restore
Akeneo Backup Management helps to restore your old backup data. A backup of deleted data gets created in the back office which can be easily restored anytime.
Now admin does not have to worry about data in case it has been deleted. This module creates a backup of data admin can now easily recover the data which was deleted with a single click.
- Restore data in a single click
- Restore data of assets and database types.
- Restoration of deleted data in a few seconds saves admin's time.
- The admin can view all data that has backup under the "Restore Configuration" tab.
Admin can create and edit multiple back-ups file from there end.
- The admin can enter the backup data code.
- Select the data types of assets and database types.
- The admin needs to fill the internal path in which data will be stored.
- Enable to add this backup in corn job.
- Edit backup by clicking on that backup.
- The admin can edit the data types, internal path, and enable/disable the cron job.
- create a backup profile and take a backup of the database and assets.
- track the backup process.
- add a backup in cron job by using Akeneo Cron Scheduler.
- restore old backup (database, assets).
Akeneo 7.0.x Compatible -
- In Akeneo Version 7, SKU is no longer mandatory to create a product and now UUID is the new product identifier. (CE, EE).
- Smoother mapping and faster importing. (CE, EE).
- Tailored export can help to improve the readability of your product information export by defining rounding operations for measurement values. (EE)
- In Akeneo Version 7, you can now map columns in your source data to additional attribute types. (EE)
- Tailored imports help you to clean up your HTML Characters (EE).
- Using Tailored imports, we can find and replace specific words in Text and Text Area Attributes. (EE).
- Now we are creating a table attribute you can take advantage of measurement. (EE).
- Now we can use reference entities as a column type in the table attribute(EE).
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/