GDPR for Shopware 6: With the help of GDPR(General data protraction protocol reputation)the Store owner can set terms and conditions and cookies block content in the GDPR Configuration. Admin can see all the customer data update and delete requests in the grid. The Shopware6 GDPR module consists of various tools and features that enable you to secure and protect your customers' private data.
The merchant/customer can access his data immediately in PDF or HTML.
If the seller/customer wants to update and delete the personal account data then they can send a request to the admin.
The admin enables cookie notice on all the pages on the website.
The admin can change the status of seller/customer request ( pending, processing, complete, decline).
Why Should we use the GDPR module on our Website?
GDPR is a very important strategy for business people as the world is now governed by entrepreneurs. GDPR is important because it improves the protection of European data subjects' rights and clarifies what companies that process personal data must do to safeguard these rights.
GDPR will put consumers in the driving seat, making it easier to protect your privacy and demand greater transparency and accountability from those who use your data.
Status of Customers Data
The admin can change/update the customer's data( pending, processing, complete, decline)
- Pending - Customer sends a request the status will be pending.
- Processing - Processing means is to notify the customer that your request is received and we are working on that.
- Complete - Complete means the customer’s request is done as per customer requirement.
- Decline - Decline means admin can simply reject the request.
On each update request, the admin will get a notification with mail.
Customers Request for Personal Data
If the customer wants to change or update the data that first they must have to send a request for change by clicking on the checkbox.
- The customer can send the request to update personal data.
- The customer also can send the request to delete the personal data.
- Admin can see all the customer data update and delete requests in the grid.
- On each status update customer will receive an mail.
The admin can enter a static block Identifier code that displays on the front-end.
- Cookie notice block will be displayed on every page.
- If customers accept this cookie notice it will not display for one day and save data in the system as a cookie.
- After installing the module, automatically a default cookie static block will be created.
- Admin can create other new Static Blocks or can edit in default static block.
- Admin has to enter the Static block Identifier code to display that static block on the front-end.
- Admin can set the position of Cookie Block as Bottom Left or Bottom Right.
Customer Data Agreement
Admin can enable customer data agreement for a customer and the admin can set the customer data agreement content -
- Admin can enable customer data consent on the customer registration and account page.
- Admin can set an agreement check-box label.
- Admin can set the customer data agreement content from the back-end.
- If the customer allows the admin to use their data then admin can use their data according to customer data agreement.
- If the customer wants to edit account information then again need to agree according to customer data agreement.
- Customers can request for data update or delete.
- On customer data request admin will receive mail too.
- Customers can access their data immediately in pdf or HTML.
- Customers can view all his data related to the account, order, address, and many more.
- The admin can enable or disable the GDPR module on the frontend.
- The admin can set terms and conditions and cookies block content in the GDPR Configuration.
- The admin enables cookie notice on all the pages on the website.
- The admin can change the design of the cookie notice by simply creating a new static block.
- The admin can see all the customer data update and delete requests in the grid.
- The admin can easily update the status of each request to pending, processing, complete or decline.
- On each status update customer will receive the email.
- The admin can change the email templates too from the configuration.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
You may also check our other top-quality Shopware Extensions.