Laravel Marketplace Delivery Time Slot: The extension allows the customers to select the preferred delivery date and time for the order. Multiple delivery slots can be created for different days, mentioning slot wise orders, allowed days, and minimum time to process.
Please Note - To use this extension, you must purchase and install Laravel Multi Vendor Marketplace, first.
Select Prefered Day and Time
Customers can choose their preferred day and time for delivery at the time of checkout.
Default Allowed Days
The admin can select the default allowed days.
Set Number of Days
Admin and Sellers can also set the total number of days to display.
Minimum Required Time
The admin can set the minimum required time for order processing in days.
The admin can set the error message that will be visible at the time of checkout if no slot is available.
Delivery Order History
Admin and Sellers can check the delivery order history in their dashboards.
why do we need this module?
The delivery is one of the most important features of any eCommerce system. A better delivery system can help to increase the purchase if the customer is satisfied. With the help of this module, the sellers can create delivery time slots according to the days. This gives the ability to the customers to select the delivery date and time according to their feasibility. The seller and admin can set the minimum number of days for the order processing.
- With the help of this module, the sellers can offer the customers to select the delivery time and date according to the customer's requirement.
- The seller can easily manage the delivery for the product according to the date and time that is selected by the customer.
- The seller can manage the delivery time according to the days, The seller can even set how many deliveries are allowed for a particular delivery time, this will help in the smooth flow of the delivery.
- The seller can enter the minimum required time to process the order, this can also lead to customer satisfaction and may increase the sales.
Allowed Days and Error Message
After the successful installation of the Laravel Marketplace Delivery Time Slot module, the admin can configure the module from the admin panel. The admin can perform the following actions under the admin panel:
- The admin can select the default allowed days.
- Enter the total number of days to display at the checkout time.
- Enter the message that will be visible if there is no time slot available.
Once the module has been set by the admin, The admin can also create the delivery time slots and minimum time required to process the order under the marketplace section. Under the marketplace section, the admin can access the following things:
- Set the minimum required days to process an order.
- Set the default delivery time slots.
- Can find all the orders that have made by the customers.
- Check all the delivery slots that the marketplace sellers have created.
Create Delivery Slots
In the seller's profile the sellers will get two menu options under their account menu - Time Slots Configuration(To create and delete) and Delivery Order History. Using these two menu options the seller will be able to perform the following actions.
- Enter the minimum required time in days to process an order.
- Add/delete the delivery time slots.
- Can check the delivery order history with delivery date and time.
Create Shipment and Invoice
The admin can manage all the orders that have placed in the Bagisto marketplace. The admin can create the invoice and shipment for the orders and if the admin has allowed the seller to create invoice and shipment for orders then the sellers can also create invoice and shipment for their orders.
- The delivery time slot is visible in the invoice.
- The delivery time slot is visible in shipment.
- Delivery Day is also visible in the shipment and invoice.
Customer Checkout Process
The buyer will add his products to the cart and at the time of checkout, he will be able to see the available delivery days and time slots available. The customer can select any of the slots that are available for the respective product. After selecting the slot the customer can proceed for the checkout process.
- Customers can select the delivery time slot at the time of checkout.
- Delivery slots will be displayed according to the sellers.
- Customers can find the details of the delivery time slots in their order history.
- Customers can choose their preferred day and time for delivery at the time of checkout.
- Sellers can set the number of orders that can be fulfilled within the specified time slot.
- The admin can select the default allowed days.
- Admin can set the total number of days to display.
- The admin can set the minimum required time for order processing in days.
- Admin can set the error message that will be visible at the time of checkout if no slot is available.
- Admin can turn off the Laravel Marketplace Delivery Time Slot from the Admin panel.
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or send an email to email@example.com