Laravel eCommerce UPS Shipping: This extension allows the customers to choose the UPS (United Parcel Service) shipping method for their orders. During the checkout, the customers can view various UPS shipping options with real-time freight rates. The admin needs to configure the details once the module is installed. The details provided by the admin, calculate shipping cost to be applicable for the admin products. UPS shipping is well known for its services all around the globe.
UPS shipping is available across 220 countries.
Enable customers to choose UPS carriers for shipping.
The module provides a wide range of UPS shipping services.
Generate Shipping and Invoice
The admin can generate shipping and invoice for the orders.
Why choose UPS Shipping?
UPS shipping is one of the best solutions for those who want to ship their products around the world. The UPS services have a fame for their good service so there are fewer chances of mistakes.
The admin can set various shipping methods offered by the UPS shipping service. let the customers select any available UPS shipping service on the checkout page.
- Serves delivery in more than 220 countries.
- One of the fastest shipping service provider.
- Track your UPS shipments using UPS.com and the UPS mobile app.
- UPS provides free insurance for anything valued under $100.
Add your Shipping Account
After the successful installation of the module, the admin needs to set the origin address from where the UPS service will pick up the order the admin need to enter the following details -
- The admin needs to enter the country
- The admin needs to enter the state.
- The admin needs to enter the street address.
- The admin needs to enter the zip along with the city.
After the successful installation of the module, the admin can configure the settings of the module from the admin panel so that the shipping method is available for the customers for the shipping of their package.
The admin can perform several actions under the admin panel and need to input the Account Id, Meter Number, Post Code, Key, and Password.
- The admin can select the package type and drop off type from the dropdown menu.
- The admin can select the services provided by the UPS.
- The admin can enable the module for the Sandbox mode.
Customer Checkout Process
Now once the product has been finalized or added to the cart by the customer, the UPS shipping is visible under the checkout page and the customers can make use of the UPS shipping method. Here the buyer can select the desired method for shipping the products.
- The buyer can see this shipping option on the checkout page.
- The buyer will have various shipping services options along with the shipping costs.
- The buyer can choose any “Shipping services” for the product shipment.
- Show real-time and accurate UPS shipping rates automatically.
Create invoice and shipment
The shipping service selected by the customer will be also visible in the order details.
- The admin can also create the invoice for the order.
- The admin can also create a shipment for the order.
- The admin can even cancel the order if required.
- The admin can enable or disable the UPS Shipping method.
- The admin can set the ups shipping method name that will be shown from the front side.
- The admin can define the allowed methods and weight units.
- The admin can set packaging type and drop off type.
- The dynamic shipping method for freight calculation.
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org