Akeneo Content Translator: This module is used to translate the localized attribute from one locale to multiple other locales. The store owner needs to map the attribute and locale and then select the products and perform bulk action to translate the product attributes. The store owner can choose the locale and scope that will be translated to other selected locales.
- If you want to use this extension on Akeneo EE Serenity mode, please contact us.
- For the Akeneo installation, your Akeneo server should meet these system requirements.
Content In Multi-Language
The admin can translate content in multiple languages such as English, German, Spanish, etc.
The admin can select attributes that translate localized attributes from one locale to multiple other locales.
When bulk action is running, you can see the progress on the screen and check any errors as well.
Action to Translate
The admin can select multiple products and can perform a bulk action.
Auto Language Translation
Using this module while creating and updating the product attribute value data will be translated in all mapped local in just one click.
Google and Microsoft Translation API Used
This module provides Multi-Language Translation for your content using Google and Microsoft Translation API.
Compatibility with All Akeneo Edition
Akeneo PIM helps to centralize all your Product Information in a single place. You can create, manage, and enrich the product information and distribute it to various channels like ERP, eCommerce, Mobile App, POS, and Marketplaces. Webkul is the largest Akeneo solution provider in the World. We have covered more than ⅓ extensions among all the Akeneo extensions at their marketplace.
We have also started to provide the solution on the All Akeneo version including Akeneo Community Edition, Akeneo Growth, Akeneo Flexibility, and Akeneo Serenity Edition.
On Self-Hosted Server & PaaS(Platform as a Service)
Akeneo PIM provides open-source PIM software. Open-Source software is released under a license with source code and provides the rights to the users to modify the code. Anyone can easily access the code to create a set of tools or apps which are required for the integrations.
Akeneo Community Edition
Akeneo Community Edition is open-source. It is being trusted by many Enterprise Customers and downloaded more than 80K times. Akeneo Community Edition is the most popular PIM that can be hosted on any dedicated server which meets the installation requirements. We provide end-to-end support for Community Edition for Customization, Module Development, Support, and Training.
Akeneo Enterprise Flexibility Mode
Akeneo has an Enterprise version also. Akeneo Enterprise contains Akeneo Flexibility(PaaS) and Akeneo Serenity mode(SaaS). We do provide complete support for Akeneo Flexibility(PaaS). PaaS(Platform as a Service) is a service to allows customers to controls the software deployment with a limited option. The service provider provides the server, database, integration to the consumers. All the Webkul modules are compatible with the Akeneo Enterprise Flexibility.
SaaS(Software as a service) is a software distribution model and a way of delivering the application over the internet. A SaaS product is centrally hosted and is licensed based on a subscription model. Saas is being popular as they are fast and bring limitless opportunities in development.
Akeneo Growth Edition
Akeneo Growth Edtion is a SaaS PIM. The Growth Edition provides Fast Deployment, Automatic Upgrades, Scalable, and Adaptable PIM solutions. All the Webkul Extension is compatible with the Akeneo Growth Edition. We do configure the Extension with Middleware software. It uses the Akeneo API for integration.
Akeneo Enterprise Serenity Mode
Akeneo Enterprise Serenity is also a SaaS-based like Growth. Akeneo EE has some advanced features like Asset Manager, Reference Entities, and Advance Rights Management. All the Webkul Extension is compatible with the Akeneo EE Serenity with Middleware software(Developed by Webkul).
Why do we need this module?
Most of the eCommerce companies are using several languages in your shop, to sell in more countries. If you wish to engage with your customers abroad, all your content should be translated into these languages like English, German, Spanish, etc.
Akeneo Content Translator allows you to manage product content in multiple languages. Admin can translate localized attributes from one locale to multiple other locales by selects the products and performs bulk action to translate the product attributes.
The admin can choose the locale and scope that will be translated to other selected locales.
A product attribute is the characteristics of the product that gives information about the product and change the consumer purchase decision.
The admin can mention the detailed information about all the localizable attributes in Akeneo and map to the Akeneo attributes so that information synchronized correctly. Admi can map only two types of attribute:
- Text attributes
- Text area attributes
The admin can translate the product data in multi-languages then the admin will be able to do this with this module. For managing multi-language content, you can map Akeneo locale with the Google locale code. You might be using several languages in your shop, to sell in more countries.
To attract foreign customers, all your content(description, short description, labels, etc.) should be translated into different foreign languages like English, German, Spanish, etc.
- Add/remove locale mapping.
- Map Akeneo locale with Google locale code.
The admin can perform bulk action to translate the product attributes. Using this action admin can translate the content of multiple products at a time.
To perform the bulk action there are three steps:
- Select Action - In this, you have to select your action for the bulk action Change Translation.
- Change Translation - In this, you have to select locale and scope to translate your current attribute value.
- Confirm - In this, you have to Confirm the selected locale and channel for the process of translation.
Akeneo allows you to manage product content in multiple languages. Using this module admin can change the product data in multi-language.
You can translate localized attributes from one locale to multiple other locales.
- Support multiple languages.
- Translations for product description.
Automatic Content Translator
Using this Akeneo Content translator you can automatically translate your site's content fast and with minimal costs. Creating a multilingual site is a very difficult task and doing this task manually the process is probably the most time-consuming.
An automatic content translator is an excellent choice that will allow you to go multilingual while saving both time and money.
Automatically translating your site is one of the best ways to speed up the translation process and use automatic translations as a starting point for your multilingual content. In just a few seconds, all your content will be translated by clicking on the save button.
- Translate localized attributes from one locale to multiple other locales.
- Change Translation of Product and Product Module localizable text and text area type attributes.
- Auto-translate the data from the base locale to mapped locales after saving a product.
- Auto-translate the data from the base locale to mapped locales after the bulk edit attribute.
- Select products from the product grid to make the translation of products with a bulk action.
- Compatible with Microsoft and Google Translation.
Akeneo 6.0.x Compatible
- In Akeneo PIM Version 6, you can manage your multidimensional data [CE, EE].
- Tailored Exports can help you advance your product exports [EE only].
- Improve Your Productivity with a New Category Screen [CE, EE].
- The System Menu in Akeneo PIM Version 6 has been completely redesigned. It's divided into two sections: System Navigation and User Management Navigation settings [CE, EE].
- Navigate between your choice codes and their translations more simply, and manage your attribute options more effectively [CE, EE].
- As your media collection expands, Akeneo PIM Version 6 can keep up by supporting up to ten million assets per asset family [EE only].
- Users are now able to choose several assets from the same family at the same time in the Akeneo PIM user interface [EE only].
- Because of an upgraded process tracker area, you can keep track of your tasks and jobs [CE, EE].
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/