WooCommerce & POS Loyalty Management: With the help of this plugin, the store owner to provide the loyalty or reward points to their customers. The customer gets the loyalty points when they shop from the WooCommerce website as well as the POS store. The customers will be able to see their loyalty points in their account. The POS agent can also check the customer's available loyalty points.
The admin can set up rules based on product categories and the cart total for earning the loyalty points in the WooCommerce store or POS. The admin can perform manual transactions for the loyalty points for the customers.
Note – To use this module for the WooCommerce POS, you must have installed the WooCommerce POS System plugin.
The customers will get rewarded by the loyalty points, which they can use on their next purchase.
Multiple loyalty Rules
The admin can create multiple rules for the loyalty program for the customers.
The admin can create multiple redemption rules for loyalty points.
The admin can decide full or partial redemption type any particular loyalty point rule.
The loyalty transaction list is maintained at both the admin and the customer end.
The admin can credit manual loyalty transactions for the customers.
Why use this module?
The customer loyalty program integration will deliver the outcomes in diversity, yet after some time, they will all positively affect growth. The customer who had earned loyalty points on their purchase will prefer to make more purchases on the site to use the loyalty points.
It will help to engage the customer towards the store and hence increase customer retention. The chances are the customer who has used the loyalty points will bring new customers to the site through referrals. It helps to increase the conversion as it easily brings new business to existing customers. With a loyalty point program, customers will continue to make purchases from the store for a long time.
WooCommerce POS Loyalty Management
Retail loyalty programs are essential for customers who make frequent purchases. So the integration of the loyalty program is much important for an eCommerce business. Customer loyalty pays off in the long run.
- The WooCommerce and POS loyalty Management Module can be used for both the POS store and the WooCommerce store.
- The customer is no longer bonded to purchase the products from the website only to get the loyalty points.
- The POS agent can check the loyalty points of every registered customer.
- The customer can avail or gain the loyalty points on the POS store as well.
Loyalty Transaction Record
If the business owners have a habit of recording their loyalty transaction record, then it is very beneficial for their business. It helps to track the behavior of the customer on the website. So that the admin can take the action accordingly.
- The admin will get to know how often the same customer makes the purchase on the store and how they are taking advantage of the loyalty points.
- In the transaction record, the admin can check every customer's current loyalty points in their account.
- The admin can also perform the manual transaction (credit/debit) for the loyalty points for the customers.
Numerous Loyalty Rules
The admin has the advantage to add multiple loyalty rules for their customers. The loyal points are applicable for both the WooCommerce website customers as well as the POS store customers.
- The admin can leverage the customers to either redeem the full loyalty points or to redeem partial loyalty points on the purchase.
- The rules can be created by the admin for valid dates as well.
- The admin can decide whether to create the rule based on the cart total or the product categories.
- The admin has the leverage to decide how much points they want to give to their customers on what amount of purchase.
Full Customer Insight
Even though generating new sales will always be part of the business, but at the same time, it’s equally important to pay attention to the existing customers. And the customer loyalty points will help to do the same. It’s also known as a tool for marketing efforts with additional customer insight, which increases relevance.
- The loyalty programs are designed to keep customers coming back or prevent them from leaving.
- The record of the loyalty points is maintained under every customer's account.
- The loyalty points encourage the customers to more often repeat purchases and track customer spending habits.
POS Loyalty Program
Loyalty Program integration with the POS system allows the store owner to evaluate the effectiveness of the loyalty program itself. The store owner will get to know the customer's participation in the loyalty points offers.
- It helps to track the behavior of the customer on the POS as they are responding positively to the loyalty program or not.
- The POS agent can go through the customer's loyalty points data from the POS system.
- The POS agent can apply the loyalty points of the customer on their purchase.
- The admin can set up the loyalty program integration for the WooCommerce POS and website customers.
- Admin can perform manual transactions for the loyalty points.
- The admin can check all the credit and debit loyalty point transactions.
- The filter option is available for transactions as per transaction type, date, and customer.
- The admin can create many rules for the loyalty points for the customers.
- Rules can be created based on the cart total, or product categories.
- The admin can decide the redemption type for the loyalty points as full or partial.
- The admin can create multiple redemption rules for reward points.
- Admin can easily enable or disable the existing rules as per the requirement.
- The customers will be awarded by the loyalty points on their purchase.
- The customer can see their existing loyalty points under the account section.
- The POS agent can also check the customer’s loyalty points.
- The POS agent can redeem the loyalty points on customer orders.
- Once the item of the order is returned, the loyalty points get revoked.