Magento 2 Multi Vendor Invoice PDF Editor: As we know invoice plays a major role in any e-commerce store as it consists of the customer details and the order details placed by the customer that helps in better management of the records. The invoice also helps merchants in keeping track of sales for any e-commerce store.
Using this module the merchants (both sellers and admin) can create customized templates for the invoice that helps in better record maintenance. The admin can select the template for the invoice whereas both admin and sellers can create an unlimited number of invoice templates.
Please Note - This is a marketplace add-on, so you must install Webkul's Marketplace Multi Vendor Module for Magento 2 first.
Create Unlimited Templates
The admin can create any number of templates, as per the store’s requirement.
Add Your Own CSS
This module also allows the users to add their own CSS for redesigning the templates.
Select Paper Size for your Invoice PDF
The size of the paper on which the invoice PDF shall be printed can be chosen by the admin.
The admin can even choose an orientation, either portrait or landscape, for their templates.
What is the use of this module?
As customers, your part is completed as soon as we place the order with a store. Thereafter, it becomes more challenging for the store admin and the sellers to manage the order that the customer has placed. One imperative entity that counts after order placement is the invoice.
It is important because the customers would find all of the details that are associated with the order they have placed with the respective store on the invoices. Hence, it is essential to take care of the layout of the pdf templates as they represent the brand image in the eyes of the customers.
Magento 2 Multi Vendor Invoice PDF Editor extension manages and helps you redesign the layout of your pdf invoices and lets you present your brand images in a much robust manner. This in turn affects the brand’s popularity, thus affecting the sales and revenue factor of a store, positively.
Select Invoice Template
This module gives the store owners an opportunity to enhance their brand’s image in front of their customers’ eyes.
- The admin can navigate to Stores > Invoice Pdf Template to set the configurations.
- Initially, the admin can set the basic settings under the Invoice Pdf Template > Configurations.
- For basic settings, the admin will two fields under the Invoice Pdf Template > Pdf Template.
- The admin must choose Yes against the Use Custom Pdf field.
- Then, against the Pdf Template field, the admin can choose the template for the invoices.
Design Custom Invoice Template from Admin Panel
The admin can create unlimited custom templates by using the following required fields.
- The admin needs to name the new template.
- The page size, such as A4, A3, etc. can be chosen as per the stores need.
- The admin can choose the orientation, such as portrait or landscape as well.
- An extra CSS as well can be added by the users (the admin and clients).
- The admin can preview the template designs.
Download PDF Template
- The sellers have the option of customizing the templates according to their store’s feasibility.
- The size of the paper on which the pdf shall be printed can be defined by the seller.
- The seller can simply view the order and proceed to generate its invoice.
- Once the invoice is created, the seller can navigate to the Invoices tab, and view it.
- Further, on clicking the print tab, the invoice in the pdf format is downloaded.
Design Invoice Template from Seller Dashboard
Similar to the admin, the sellers can also create a custom invoice pdf template.
- Unlimited templates can be created by the sellers.
- No additional technical knowledge is required for creating a new custom template.
- Sellers can also make use of a drag and drop method for the easy creation of templates.
- The created template will get listed under the “PDF Templates” option The admin can choose any created template under pdf templates for the invoice while configuring the module.
Barcode for SKU & Invoice
The customers and the seller/admin in the downloaded invoice pdf template can see two barcodes one for the invoice and one for the product SKU. Apart from that, the customers can get the custom invoice pdf template after downloading the same under their account panel.
- Barcodes can include SKU information on invoice printouts.
- The invoice pdf template now displays the SKU barcode.
- The customers after downloading the invoice pdf template can view the SKU barcode.
- An invoice barcode is also visible on the downloaded invoice pdf template.
- The admin has the leverage to create as many templates as needed.
- Also, the admin can redesign the invoice template using the drag-and-drop method.
- The admin and the seller can add their own CSS as well.
- The size of the paper can be chosen by the admin to print the invoice pdf.
- Also, the admin can choose from the given list of orientations, i.e. Portrait or Landscape.
- The admin as well as the sellers can print the PDF documents of the invoices.
- Now the sellers can also create multiple invoice templates as per need.
- The sellers can also create custom invoice templates using the drag-and-drop method.
- This module allows the sellers to choose the size of the paper and the orientation for the customs invoice template.