City Zone Area Based Delivery for Magento 2: This module allows the customers to check if the product is deliverable or not just by taking their address or postcode. The registered customer can also check it by entering the postcode manually. The registered customers can either sign in and select the addresses available on the list. The list of addresses will depend on the address book of the customer.
The admin will configure the complete functionalities from the backend by enabling the module. The new regions and cities will be created by the admin. Custom regions can also be created in case they are not available in the default list of state/ province while creating the city. The admin will create the cities and enter zip codes for every city. Further, the admin will assign zip codes to the products.
Create the Custom Region
The admin can create the custom regions of their choice and select its country.
Create cities and assign them to the products specifically.
Category & Product Page View
Check the product is deliverable or not on the store category and Product page itself.
Update the Location
Automatic delivery check if the location is updated after adding product to cart.
Error Message for Invalid Postcode
An error message will be displayed if no product is deliverable to the manually entered postcode.
Registered customers can easily select addresses from the available list.
Why use this module?
This module provides the customer to check either the product is deliverable to their city or zip code just in some simple clicks. They just need to select the address from the store frontend.
Basically the customers will get the area-based delivery that will be different for each product. Some products are deliverable in the entered postcode and some are not.
The customer adds the locations only once and then they can check on the category page itself by hovering on the products. The product details are also hidden for the products that are not deliverable.
The best point of this local delivery service is that the customer is not required to add the postcode for each and every product to check that the specific product is deliverable or not.
The admin can create and manage the custom regions from the backend panel.
- In this city-based delivery, the extension admin can create a new region from this page.
- The admin will simply click on the Add Region button.
- Creating a new region only requires the region name and the country.
- The custom regions are created so that they can be further used under the state/ province field while creating the cities.
- The admin can also delete or edit the regions.
- The admin can add the regions in bulk using the Import region feature by uploading a CSV file.
The admin can also create and manage the cities easily with simple clicks.
- The admin can add or delete the cities from the manage cities page.
- The admin can add a new city from the Add City option.
- These cities are important because they will be further assigned to the products.
- Depending on the assignment, it will be checked that the product is deliverable or not.
- The admin can add multiple cities in bulk using the Import city feature by uploading a CSV file.
Add New City
Creating cities is one of the most important features of this module.
- The admin needs to select the country and state/ province.
- The state province list will also include the manually created custom regions.
- The name of the new city will be entered by the admin.
- The zip in the range field can be enabled or disabled.
- Only a single zip code will be added if this field is disabled.
- A range of zip codes can be added if this field is enabled.
Assign Zip Codes to Products
Once the cities are created, it is time to sign the zip codes.
- By assigning the zip codes we actually mean to assign the cities.
- The cities are assigned to the products while editing or creating them.
- The popup window appears from which the admin will select the desired cities.
- That product will be deliverable to only those cities which are assigned to it.
- After assigning the cities, do not forget to save the product.
Guest User Functionalities
The guest customers can also take advantage of this feature and enjoy the same.
- The guest user can simply enter the postcode manually.
- The system will show an invalid postcode message if no product is deliverable to that postcode.
- Further, they can check if the products are deliverable or not while scrolling the category page or the product page also.
View for Registered User
The module cherishes the registered customers with some extra features.
- Logged-in customers have two options to check if the product is deliverable or not.
- They can also log in their account using the button available on the popup.
- After that, a list of the address will appear to the registered customers, they can select the desired address.
- The list of addresses will be fetched from the customer’s address book.
- The registered customers can also enter the postcode manually.
- The admin can create a city with their zip codes.
- The admin can create a custom region.
- The admin can also edit the regions and city details.
- The customer will be able to place orders for products that are deliverable in their location.
- Customers can check the product is deliverable on the category and product page easily.
- Support multi-address shipping.
- The admin can import regions and cities by uploading a CSV file.