Akeneo Image Gallery: Akeneo Image Gallery Extension is one best Gallery modules to centrally manage multiple images on the Akeneo PIM platform. Admin can create an image gallery with multiple images, alt, title description, and assign groups. Also, provide detailed information about your media files for enrichment.
For the Akeneo installation, your Akeneo server should meet these system requirements.
In Akeneo Images Gallery admin can edit and delete the gallery.
The admin can filter the gallery with the description, created date, updated date, and tags.
In Akeneo Images Gallery admin can create the gallery group and assign multiple galleries to it.
Bulk Upload Gallery
With this module, the admin can upload the bulk media images in a gallery.
What is the need for this module?
Akeneo Image Gallery allows admin to centrally manage all your images in Akeneo. Admin can easily manage photo galleries and gallery groups on their store as well as can add/upload/edit/delete various types of media images within the Akeneo PIM platform. You can provide detailed information about your media images for enrichment. You can export/import the gallery.
Upload Bulk Images
Akeneo Image Gallery, helps the user can save their lot of time and money for managing the product gallery. The merchants spend most of the time managing, transferring, and searching for the images of the products.
- The user can upload the Bulk images in the gallery.
- The admin can easily upload the gallery with the UI.
- You can upload the images multiple times in the gallery.
- In uploading the gallery images, the admin can prevent duplicate gallery.
Add Gallery Details
With the Akeneo Image Gallery module, the admin can add the gallery information. The admin can add these details with the gallery:
- Add as Favourite - The user can enable the gallery as the favorite gallery. It will help to filter the gallery.
- Title - The user can add a title for the gallery. It will help to search for the gallery in the gallery grid.
- Alternative Text - Add the Alternative Text of the gallery which increases web accessibility.
- Description - The user can add a gallery description. It describes the purpose of the gallery.
Add Multiple Gallery in Products
Images play an important role in the Branding of your eCommerce store when a customer on your store, they first review the images of the products, and if likes then go for the purchase. With this module, the user can create gallery groups.
- The user can create multiple gallery group attribute in Akeneo.
- Assign multiple gallery group in the product family.
- The user can add the gallery to the basket.
Gallery Tags and Expiration Dates
In Akeneo Images Gallery the gallery tags make the gallery more searchable among the thousand of the gallery. The user can increase the organization and retrieval process of the gallery using tags.
If the user has thousands of gallery some of them are unused then it will cause the storage problem. Akeneo image gallery provides the expiration dates feature. If the gallery is unused then it will automatically be deleted from the server after expiration dates.
- Gallery tags make the gallery more searchable.
- It helps to systematize the gallery.
- The gallery expiration feature helps to remove the unused gallery.
- It helps to manage the system storage problem.
Import/Export Gallery using CSV
With this Akeneo Image Gallery module, the user can import/export the gallery using CSV files. The user can import/export all the galleries with gallery information from Akeneo into the CSV file and vice-versa.
- In the import/export profile, the admin can select the “File Path” of the CSV file.
- Can check the history of the export/import profile.
- The admin can add the Delimiter and Enclosure in the export/import profile.
- Import/export the gallery with the header.
Akeneo Image Gallery - Filter Gallery
With the Akeneo Image Gallery, the user can filter the gallery. The filtering process makes the gallery searching easier among thousands of gallery.
- Description - Add the same gallery description or a different gallery description in the gallery. It will help to filter the gallery with the description.
- Created at - Can filter the gallery created between two dates and not exist between two dates.
- Updated at - The admin can filter the gallery updated between two dates.
- Favorites - The admin can mark the gallery as a favorite at the time of creating a gallery. It is easy to filter the gallery which is marked as favorite.
- Tags - Add the gallery tags at the time of creating the gallery. The user can add the same tag in multiple galleries and easily filter them.
Complete Features List
- Create a Media Gallery with multiple images, alt, title description, and assign groups.
- Create Group which will be used in Media Gallery.
- Export/Import Media Gallery
- Create a Media Gallery attribute and use it in the product family.
- Re-design your images with the UI tool.
Akeneo 7.0.x Compatible -
- In Akeneo Version 7, SKU is no longer mandatory to create a product and now UUID is the new product identifier. (CE, EE).
- Smoother mapping and faster importing. (CE, EE).
- Tailored export can help to improve the readability of your product information export by defining rounding operations for measurement values. (EE)
- In Akeneo Version 7, you can now map columns in your source data to additional attribute types. (EE)
- Tailored imports help you to clean up your HTML Characters (EE).
- Using Tailored imports, we can find and replace specific words in Text and Text Area Attributes. (EE).
- Now we are creating a table attribute you can take advantage of measurement. (EE).
- Now we can use reference entities as a column type in the table attribute(EE).
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/