Laravel B2B Marketplace UPS Shipping: Using this module, Admin can provide UPS (United Parcel Service) shipping method for shipping products. UPS is the largest shipment/logistics company in the world and now it is with the Marketplace. suppliers can also set their UPS details to manage the shipment of their orders, can add invoice information & much more.
Important Note - This module is an add-on for Webkul's Laravel eCommerce B2B Marketplace, so you need to install Webkul's Laravel eCommerce B2B Marketplace first.
- Added error message at checkout from admin if service not available.
- The admin can enable or disable the UPS Shipping method.
- The admin can set the UPS shipping method name that will be shown from the front side.
- The admin can define the allowed methods and weight units.
- The admin can allow sellers to save their own credentials.
- The admin can set packaging type and drop off type.
- The seller can add Invoice information.
- Dynamic shipping method for freight calculation.