Opencart Delivery Date and Time: The admin can set delivery time slots for their orders using the Opencart Delivery Date and Time Slot module. At the time of checkout, customers will choose their desired delivery day and time for their order. Customers will view their chosen day and time slot in their order history after they have completed their purchase.
The admin would be able to configure delivery time slots for their orders with this extension. At the time of checkout, customers will choose their desired delivery day and time for their order. Customers will view their chosen day and time slot in their order history after they have completed their purchase.
Configure Default Delivery Time Slots
The admin can set delivery slots in the admin panel.
Delivery Slots Visibility
The delivery slots available for the products are visible on the checkout page in the frontend.
Total Number Of Delivery Time Slots
The admin can configure the total number of slots that will be available at checkout.
Add/Update/Delete The Delivery Time Slots
The admin can add or delete the delivery time slots and even update the same whenever there is a need.
Why do we need the Opencart Delivery Date and Time Slot Extension?
To strive in the market today, business entrepreneurs seek to inculcate customer-friendly features within their stores, and it is necessary for customer retention as well. Opencart Delivery Date and Time Slot is one such module that is developed keeping in mind the customer’s mindset; and most of all, the customer’s availability.
For instance, if you tend to deliver the product to the customer on a Friday, but by any chance, the customer is not available at the given address that particular day. This module gives customers a choice to select a feasible delivery time slot as per their availability.
This way, your customers do not have to worry about their product’s delivery. This will develop a sense of goodwill and trust for your brand amongst your customers; making them come back for their buying needs, thus affecting the sales and revenue generation, positively.
Basic Permissions for Delivery Time Slot System
After the successful installation of the module, the admin will go to the admin panel to configure the module. Here the admin will be able to -
- Enable or disable the module for use.
- Set the allowed number of days for the customer.
- Set the minimum required days to process an order.
- Set the default delivery time slots.
Adding Delivery Slots
After the admin has configured the module, the admin will get two menu options under their account menu - Delivery Time Slot (to create and delete the slots) and Delivery Orders (to check and delete the delivery time slot orders placed). Using these two menu options the admin will be able to-
- Set/update the minimum days to process an order.
- Add/Delete delivery time slots.
- Check & delete their delivery time orders that are placed by the customers.
Delivery Time Slots Visibility
The buyer will add his products to the cart and at the time of checkout, he will be able to see the available delivery days and time slots available. The customer can select any of the slots that are available for the respective product. After selecting the slot the customer can checkout.
- Customers can select the delivery time slot at the time of checkout.
- Delivery slots will be displayed.
- Customers can find the details of the delivery time slots in their order history.
- The admin user can enable/disable the module
- The admin user can add minimum Days to process the order
- The admin user can add any number of slots at checkout
- The admin user can see the customer's order
- The admin user can add time slots
- Customer can select the delivery time slot on the checkout page
- The delivery time slot will display on the order detail page
- Module support multi-store and multi-language
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
You may also check our quality Opencart Extensions.