Akeneo Unclassified Product Exporter: Earlier the users needed to assign the category to the product to use the export job so that they can export the product and product models. The users can now export the unclassified products as well by using the export job.
For the Akeneo installation, your Akeneo server should meet these system requirements.
Why Integrate Akeneo Unclassified Product Exporter module?
It's time for shop owners to pick and choose unclassified products to add to their stores. It will assist users in streamlining the export process for all unclassified products in their store.
Now by using the Akeneo Unclassified Product Exporter module the users can export unclassified products and product models within a few clicks.
Export Product and Product Models
The users can export unclassified products and product models.
- The users can export all the product data related to the product.
- The users can export unclassified products with just a few clicks.
- The users can download the product in CSV or XLSX file format.
Unclassified Category Selection
Saves Users Time
Time is so crucial, saving it always benefits the user.
- Allows users to manage unclassified products more efficiently.
- In their store, users can highlight unclassified product items.
- It saves the users a lot of time that could have been spent on the time-consuming task of managing unclassified products items.
Akeneo 5.0.x Compatible
- There are 5 major changes Automation, Governance, Quality, Connectivity, and Productivity in this latest version Akeneo 5.x came with.
- Enhancements in the new Akeneo feature are like new import/export capabilities, an enhanced user experience on our product grid, and a more insightful process tracker that will increase productivity.
- Enrich product data collection like New associations types, Enrichment in the variant products, Enhanced measurement families
- Moreover, with the new Akeneo, it will be easier to manage the data quality with the new revamped data quality dashboard, spell-check modifications, and new “Missing image” rules
- We have made all our Akeneo modules compatible with Akeneo 5.0.x and for a better experience, Akeneo implemented a new API, known as the “Events API” to better integrate the third-party application.