The CS-Cart QuickBooks connector enables data integration between the CS-Cart store and the QuickBooks store. With the help of this plugin, the admin can easily import or export data such as products, customers, and orders. The plugin supports auto synchronization of the data editing and updating means if you edit or update any data on CS-Cart, it will automatically reflect on QuickBooks.
The admin can directly sync the CS-Cart customers, products, and orders with QuickBooks.
All newly registered customers, products, and orders will auto-sync from CS-Cart to QuickBooks.
Import Customers & Products
The admin can import customers and products from CS-Cart to QuickBooks and vice versa.
Reduce Sync Time
The batch processing of orders for synchronization will reduce the time essential for data syncing.
It provides dynamic sync in QuickBooks to the CS-Cart store and CS-Cart store to the QuickBooks website.
Auto Reflect Changes
Any changes made on CS-Cart products and customers will automatically reflect on QuickBooks.
Why do we need CS-Cart QuickBooks Connector?
With the help of this CS-Cart QuickBooks Connector plugin, QuickBooks and the CS-Cart website can synchronize automatically. It is helpful for the store owner to know the recent data, such as the products in the store, orders placed, and customers. It assists business owners in keeping the data up to date and obtaining an analysis report on the organizational structure.
Integration of QuickBooks using Keys
Real-time updates are made to the data at both websites CS-Cart and QuickBooks. The plugin provides information about store expenses and profits to the store owner.
- To enable the configuration admin needs to enter a few details.
- They need to enter mode, client ID, secret ID, shop name, access token key, refresh token key, and realmid.
- These keys will be generated from the QuickBooks end.
- A separate key will be generated while creating a new account on QuickBooks.
The admin can import or export customers from CS-Cart to QuickBooks and from QuickBooks to CS-Cart.
- In the QuickBooks account, the admin needs to open the customer section, then select the customers and import them to the CS-Cart store.
- Similarly, on the CS-Cart store, open the customer section, select customers, and export them singly or in bulk mode.
- The admin can also export the data from both websites. When a new customer will register, it will automatically sync with QuickBooks.
- The customer will get auto-login to the QuikBook website with the help of CS-Cart auto-login.
- If the admin edits any information on CS-Cart, it will auto-update on QuickBooks.
The admin can import or export products from CS-Cart to QuickBooks and from QuickBooks to CS-Cart.
- In the QuickBooks account, the admin needs to open the products button option and then select the product and import them to the CS-Cart store.
- Similarly, on the CS-Cart panel, open the product section and select products, and export them singly or in bulk mode.
- The admin can also export the data from both websites.
- When the admin adds a new product in CS-Cart, it will automatically sync with QuickBooks.
- If the admin edits any product order history on CS-Cart, it will auto-update on QuickBooks.
When an order is created on the CS-Cart end, all CS-Cart orders will export automatically from CS-Cart to QuickBooks as invoices.
- The admin can export the orders only from CS-Cart to QuickBooks.
- On the CS-Cart panel, a separate page is there for export orders.
- QuickBooks orders will not import on CS-Cart.