Opencart MarketPlace Product Question Answer - Opencart Marketplace Product Question Answer allows the user to post their question for a particular product and receive their answer with like or dislike option. Using this module Seller can also approve or disapprove any particular question and answer. There is no need to approve the seller’s answer from the admin side. With the help of this module, the customer can ask a question or give an answer to any question which was asked.
Please Note -
- This module is an add-on of the Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Opencart Marketplace Module.
- This module supports all templates and themes including the Journal theme.
- Opencart Marketplace Product Question Answer module supports the Multi-Store feature of default Opencart.
Google ReCaptcha Feature
This module also supports Google ReCaptcha verification.
Instant Mail Notifications
Mail notifications will be sent from various instances such as the admin/ sellers will receive emails when a question/ answer is placed.
Approve Disapprove Questions/Answers
The admin has the leverage to allow or disapprove the customer’s questions and answers.
Add Attachments While Adding Questions
The customers can add attachment files (all file types except PHP scripts) along with their questions. The file size should be no more than 5MB.
Marketplace Product Question Answer
After the module installation, the admin will do the configuration of the module for the proper working of the module. Admin will do the following setting:
- Show Question & Answers on the Seller Profile page.
- Enter Google reCAPTCHA credentials.
- Set the pagination count.
- Select questions order.
- Show/hide date of the question placed.
- Show/hide author information.
- Set answers order.
- Show/hide date of the answer placed.
Approval Options for Question Answers
The admin can configure various approval settings for asking a question or submitting an answer. Please note - The sellers require no admin approval for answering the questions for their own products.
- Login required to place question.
- Auto approve question.
- Login required to place answer.
- Auto approve answer.
Mail Notifications Settings
The admin can configure various email notifications setings for the customers and the sellers.
- Mail to admin when question is put up.
- Mail to admin when answer is placed.
- Mail to customer when he/she put up a question.
- Mail to cutomer when his/her question is answered
- Mail to seller when a question is placed.
- Mail to seller when an answer is submitted.
Raising Multiple Questions
The customer can ask multiple question to the seller. The customers get a chance to ask questions related to product from sellers, through a pop up window to fill up-
- Question to be asked.
- Option for getting notified through email, when an answer is posted.
- Question details
- Verification code.
Vendors Answers on their Products Questions
The seller can post answers to the questions posted on his products, and the answers don't require an approval from admin, it's auto approved. The seller can make a review of the questions & answers posted by liking/ disliking the statement, and by giving answers to the questions by clicking on the button 'A', as displayed in picture.
- The seller can see the questions under "View Questions".
- Captcha support.
- Ask question using seller's profile page also.
Product Question Answer Details
Admin can find a new tab under Marketplace > Question Answers. With this field admin can see all the question. Admin can approve/ disapprove the customer's questions. An admin can get all the details regarding all the questions like-
- e-mail details.
- Product details.
- Date/ Time posted.
And an option to approve/ disapprove the same, along with providing answers to questions.
Opencart MarketPlace Product Question Answer Features -
- Show product question and answer on the seller profile page.
- Google reCAPTCHA verification is included.
- Provide number for pagination start.
- Set questions order – newer to older or older to newer.
- Show or hide question placed date.
- Show or hide author information who has placed question.
- Login required to place question – yes/no.
- Auto approve question – yes/no.
- Set answers order – newer to older or older to newer.
- Show/hide answer placed date.
- Show/hide author information who has answered.
- Login required to place answer of any question – yes/no.
- Auto approve answer – yes/no.
- Mail to admin when a question is put up.
- Mail to admin when an answer is placed.
- Mail to the customer when he/she put up a question.
- Mail to the customer when his/her question is answered.
- Mail to seller when a question is put up.
- Mail to seller when an answer is placed.
- The customer can like or dislike the answers.
- The admin can view the customer names who have liked the answers.
- Questions search option is present.
- The seller can approve and disapprove of questions and answers for their products.
- Admin approval is not required for submitting an answer by a seller.
- Admin can approve or disapprove the customer's question and answer.
- Users can see the author's name of the question and answer including the date.
- The customers can add attachment files (all file types except PHP scripts) along with their questions. The maximum file size should be 5MB.
MarketPro.bg is a leading platform (Marketplace) for manufacturers, importers, and traders of machinery and garden equipment in Bulgaria.
MarketPro.bg is working hard in all areas, finding new suppliers to offer its customers the best prices and excellent quality of products available on the Bulgarian market.
Learn how MarketPro is using Webkul's OpenCart extension on its webstore to ease the work of vendors and customers.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App
This is a technology based era where everything is simplified even the online shopping. We all know about shopping apps and its advantages-how it reduces and makes our shopping experience hassle proof. So it is very important for all the Store owner to have a shopping app for providing more convenient way to shop from their online store and now Webkul's has launched its new app Opencart Marketplace Mobile App.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App converts your marketplace store for Opencart into a mobile app. Your customers can easily purchase products on the go. They don't need to have a laptop or desktop, they can easily explore your store through their smart phones. It will not only benefit the store owner and customer it will benefit the seller's too. Sellers can see their dashboard, order history through the mobile app. So what are you waiting for, you must now have a Opencart Marketplace Mobile App to be a step ahead.
- Seller list.
- Seller Collection.
- Seller Profile.
- Seller Dashboard.
- Seller Order History.
- Customer can contact to the seller.
- Market Place Sell Page
- User can review seller.
- Seller Location is mentioned on map.