Opencart MarketPlace Product Question Answer - Opencart Marketplace Product Question Answer allows the user to post their question for particular product and receive their answer with like or dislike option. Using this module Seller can also approve or disapprove any particular question and answer.There is no need to approve the seller’s answer from admin side. With the help of this module customer can ask question or give answer for any question which was asked.
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module . To use this module you must have installed first WebKul Opencart Marketplace Module.
Opencart MarketPlace Product Question Answer Features -
- Admin can configure pagination, login required or not, show date and author name.
- User can give their reply on particular questions and like them.
- Questions search option.
- seller can also approve and unapprove answers.
- Notification message will be received when you will find answer.
- Admin approval is not required for seller’s answer.
- Admin can approve or disapprove the customer question and answer.
- Users can see the author name of question and answer rather date also.
The module is fully admin driven, and he has full control over all the questions and answers posted. Admin can set various different fields for displaying questions and answers in an efficient manner, like-
- Question Pagination Count.
- Displaying dates and author of questions.
- Feature to enable the logged in users only to post questions.
- Approval on Questions & answers by admin.
Raising Multiple Questions
The customer can ask multiple question to the seller. The customers get a chance to ask questions related to product from sellers, through a pop up window to fill up-
- Question to be asked.
- Option for getting notified through email, when an answer is posted.
- Question details
- Verification code.
The seller can post answers to the questions posted on his products, and the answers don't require an approval from admin, it's auto approved. The seller can make a review of the questions & answers posted by liking/ disliking the statement, and by giving answers to the questions by clicking on the button 'A', as displayed in picture.
- The seller can see the questions under "View Questions".
- Captcha support.
- Ask question using seller's profile page also.
Admin can find a new tab under Marketplace > Question Answers. With this field admin can see all the question. Admin can approve/ disapprove the customer's questions. An admin can get all the details regarding all the questions like-
- e-mail details.
- Product details.
- Date/ Time posted.
And an option to approve/ disapprove the same, along with providing answers to questions.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App
This is a technology based era where everything is simplified even the online shopping. We all know about shopping apps and its advantages-how it reduces and makes our shopping experience hassle proof. So it is very important for all the Store owner to have a shopping app for providing more convenient way to shop from their online store and now Webkul's has launched its new app Opencart Marketplace Mobile App.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App converts your marketplace store for Opencart into a mobile app. Your customers can easily purchase products on the go. They don't need to have a laptop or desktop, they can easily explore your store through their smart phones. It will not only benefit the store owner and customer it will benefit the seller's too. Sellers can see their dashboard, order history through the mobile app. So what are you waiting for, you must now have a Opencart Marketplace Mobile App to be a step ahead.
- Seller list.
- Seller Collection.
- Seller Profile.
- Seller Dashboard.
- Seller Order History.
- Customer can contact to the seller.
- Market Place Sell Page
- User can review seller.
- Seller Location is mentioned on map.
Opencart MarketPlace Product Question Answer SUPPORT -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM