Prestashop Marketplace Store Locator - With Prestashop Marketplace Store Locator, you can allow your vendors to add physical stores and display their locations on Google Maps on an online marketplace. Customers can search the stores and products available with the stores on Google Maps. Auto detect user location functionality makes it even more easy for the customers to locate the nearest stores from their current location. Vendors can provide store pickup facility to the customers so that they can pick up their products from the store if its nearby to their current location. Vendors can allow their customers to pay in the store while picking up the products.
To provide a more user-friendly experience to the users, the admin can use the marketplace store locator module which is an add-on for the marketplace module. From the Store Locator” menu, customer can search the stores by product, seller, or the name of the city.
This module is an add-on of marketplace module. To use this module you have to first install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace
Prestashop Marketplace Store Locator Features -
- Admin can allow/disallow the sellers to manage their store status.
- Admin can add a store on Google Maps on behalf of the sellers.
- Add the payment methods for store pickup.
- Display store timings, email, and contact details of a store on Google Maps.
- Sellers can add as many physical stores and display their locations on Google Maps.
- Sellers can allow store pickup facility for the customers.
- Sellers can provide pay in store facility to the customers who want to pay in the store while picking up their products.
- Auto Detect user location functionality allows the customers to find the stores nearby to their current location.
- Customers can search the stores on Google Maps by product name.
- Customers can view the distance of a store from his current location on the store locator page.
- Customers can view all the products available in a particular store.
- Customers can pick up their products from the store.
Locate Nearby Stores
Sellers can add their store location on Google maps so that customers can search the nearest seller store. Auto-detect user location feature, lets the customers search the nearest stores from their current location.
- Allow your customers to search a store by product name on Google maps.
- Customers can also search the stores within a specified range from their current location.
- Default zoom level of map added for giving a clear view of store location to the customers.
- Customers can view the distance of a store from their current location on the store locator page.
Customers can pick up their products from a nearby store . A specified time slot for store pickup can be set by the Seller.
- Display store timings, email, and contact details of a store.
- Set the date and time for store pickup.
- Sellers can allow order notification email to be sent to the store.
Pay in Store
Add payment methods specifically for the customers who want to pay in store. Also, select the payment methods for a particular store for in-store payment.
- Sellers can allow payment in store option.
- Admin can create Store Payment Options.
- Sellers can choose admin create payment options to be available on a store.
- Customers can veiw available Payment option in a store before purchase.
Prestashop Marketplace Store Locator Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com