Prestashop Marketplace Store Locator - With the help of this module the admin can locate the sellers store on google map. The seller can also add one’s own store location from front end. While configuring the module, admin can set whether the seller can manage store status i.e. enable or disable the location of one’s own store. When seller’s store is shown on google map then its easy for the buyer to find the location of the store for any product.
To provide a more user-friendly experience to the users, the admin can use the marketplace store locator module which is an add-on for the marketplace module. From the Store Locator” menu, customer can search the stores by product, seller, or the name of the city.
This module is an add-on of marketplace module. To use this module you have to first install Prestashop Advanced Marketplace
Prestashop Marketplace Store Locator Features -
- Provide Google Map to specify seller store’s location.
- Admin can add stores for different sellers.
- Admin can enable/disable the automatic activation of sellers store location.
- Admin can enable/disable the visibility of the store on product page.
- Seller can add new store location from front-end.
- Sellers can enable/disable the visibility of the store on product page.
- Front- end searching of the store on the basis of products and location of store.
- Buyer can see all sellers stores at one page through a button located in footer.
- Admin can enable/disable all sellers store button from footer.
- Improved GUI.
Prestashop Marketplace Store Locator Use Case -
- Once the marketplace store locator module is installed, then a new tab will be added to the marketplace management tab on the backend, ie. Store Locator.
- The admin will see the list of all store added on google map.
- The admin can use the menu to add the location of seller store
- While adding the seller store location on google map, the admin needs to specify all the store details along with the product for the store.
- Seller can also add the store location from the front end, through the “store locator” menu added.
- Seller can activate or inactivate the store location and can even delete the store location.
- The customer can view the store locator button on the product detail page.
- The customer can search by name of the product or the seller name or with the city name.
Please refer this link to view the French counterpart of this module : Prestashop Marketplace Localisateur De La Boutique
Prestashop Marketplace Store Locator Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM