Opencart B2B Marketplace - Opencart B2B Marketplace module converts your Opencart site into complete Business to Business marketplace with customer groups, separate seller product collection, and many more. Using this module admin can create customer group according to their need, and seller can create sub-user under their supervision and all the sub-users will work in the name of its administrator. The Sub-users will not have their own identity. This module can create a platform where businesses can communicate and transact with other businesses along with various other important features.
Separate User Groups
In B2B type of structure there are multiple entities that interact with each other. To allow exclusive rights they divided into groups.
Pre-built Email Template
The admin can create emails as per templates for Marketplace which will be used, according to Admin selection.
Admin can set a default display image. This is used which seller don’t upload their image on the profile or other places then this image will be used.
The setting with regard to commission can be done from admin end.Where the admin defines the computation of commission will be on a fixed or percentage basis.
Lower stock product alert
The admin can enable the lower stock notification alert along with the range of lower stock.
The admin can layout of the pages as it will appear in the front end.
Opencart B2B Marketplace Features -
- Admin can create user groups with some group rights according to their need.
- The seller or customer can create sub user and see the group user list if they have “create user” right.
- If the customer has no rights to order the product, then they will send the product for review and admin will approve that product after that customer can buy that particular product.
- The Seller or customer can see the group user list.
- The child group contains only their parent group rights.
- Admin can create template-based emails for Marketplace which will be used, according to Admin selection.
- Seller can add Simple and Downloadable product.
- Admin can select the shipping method for the seller. So that shipping amount will be transferred to seller’s account.
- Catalog module configuration through admin.
- Admin can toggle Account Menu sequence as per their need.
- Admin can create mail template using relevant mail keywords.
- Admin can track the seller’s income, total order, total buyers, and latest order using dashboard field under edit partner page.
- With transaction status, seller will know whether the seller has been paid by the admin or not.
- Seller will have own dashboard to manage orders.
- Option for customer to become a partner/ vendor/ customer group at the registration page.
- Seller can ask any questions, doubts or queries from admin.
Opencart B2B Marketplace- Admin Management
The admin can configure the module as per their need. Opencart B2B marketplace is a very helpful module. For configuring the B2B Marketplace module admin has to set following fields:
- Default mail to receive notifications.
- 'Become a partner/vendor' option for the customer at the registration page.
- Commission to be received from the seller for product purchase.
- “Become multi-user customer” option for the customer.
- Approval for Partner/ Product.
- The seller can manage the order status.
- A partner can change order status.
- Customer can contact Seller.
- Shipping Method for Seller.
- SEO setting for the marketplace pages.
- Paypal Account details.
The commission in a B2B marketplace structure will allow the store owner to generate revenue. For this, the admin can specify setting as per requirement. The admin commission here can be on the fixed+commission basis. It will be a part of the seller’s income that can be based on according to products in orders or on categories.
- Admin can manage all the commissions at his end.
- The commission will be charged from seller's income.
- The commission can be charged on the basis of products or categories.
- Allow calculation of commission with tax.
- Set the commission priority.
Opencart B2B Marketplace module can create a platform where businesses can communicate and transact with other businesses along with various other important features. Under product management tab, the following settings can be adjusted:
- Allow auto-generation of the meta description.
- Enable the notification generation when the stock of the product is low and defining the lower stock quantity.
- Allowed product fields for adding products and products tabs
- The basis for category commission.
- Allowed no. Of images with extensions.
- Right to partner for deleting a product.
- Seller management along with the product.
- Right of the seller to purchase their own product.
When a seller decides to start an e-Commerce site, he wants a website that can do well in the search engines, for that you must first ensure that the website's foundation is sound, that it's search engine "friendly."
That's why the Opencart B2B Marketplace module gives you an option which allows you to manually add SEF URLs, in which particular keywords can be set for particular routes. Product-related SEF settings can also be adjusted with the following fields:
- Seller's details.
- Display format.
- Default name.
- Option to set product name as SEF.
Opencart B2B Marketplace- Mail Management
Admin is allowed to set a default mail for any correspondence, and he can also create mail templates using mail keywords to help customers while using marketplace add-ons.
- Setting up default mail for any contact or notifications.
- Admin can set mail templates.
- Mail keywords give assistance to customers while using add-ons.
Opencart B2B Marketplace- Profile Settings
Opencart B2B Marketplace allows the admin to manage the Seller Profile Details. The admin can manage the sellers' profile by selecting allowed profile fields which will be visible to the customer, like- Gender, Screen name, Avatar, Twitter ID.
- Select profile fields for sellers.
- Selected fields will be visible to the customer.
- Visibility of seller contact details can be managed.
- Allow the review from product buyers in order to get a genuine review.
- Completely hide the seller information from the front end.
If the customer has no rights to order the product, then they will send the product for review and group admin will approve that product, after which he will be able to buy that particular product. If the customer has no rights to create order then at the time of checkout, a button will be displayed to send the product for the review.
- Can get an option on the checkout page.
- Group admin can make approval for the product.
- Only after approval, the product can be purchased.
Opencart B2B Marketplace module allows the admin to create customer groups with certain rights grant to them, where these groups (Parent) can add further sub-groups (Child) under them with certain rights assigned to them also, but not more than the rights of parents, i.e. A parent group, can grant rights to the child group only to an extent of maximum of his own rights, not more than that. Maximum rights of child group are equal to the total rights of the parent group.
- Admin can create customer groups.
- Allotment of certain rights to groups like View Group Order Can Apply Discount etc.
- A Parent group can add a child-group under it.
- A Parent group can grant rights to the child group, to an extent of maximum to his own rights.
Opencart B2B Marketplace- Income Management
Admin can find seller’s income under Marketplace Income and can also pay to the Seller. Here Admin can see total sales by each seller, commission, admin amount, remaining amount to be paid and the grand total of each amount, with an option to pay the seller the pending amount.
- Option for admin to pay the seller's amount.
- Admin can manage and view all the sales details of sellers like total sale, commission, remaining amount, etc.
- With transaction status, the seller will know whether the seller has been paid by the admin or not.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App
This is a technology-based era where everything is simplified even online shopping. We all know about shopping apps and its advantages-how it reduces and makes our shopping experience hassle proof. So it is very important for all the Store owner to have a shopping app for providing a more convenient way to shop from their online store and now Webkul's has launched its new app Opencart Marketplace Mobile App.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App converts your marketplace store for Opencart into a mobile app. Your customers can easily purchase products on the go. They don't need to have a laptop or desktop, they can easily explore your store through their smartphones. It will not only benefit the store owner and customer it will benefit the sellers too. Sellers can see their dashboard, order history through the mobile app. So what are you waiting for, you must now have an Opencart Marketplace Mobile App to be a step ahead.
- Seller list.
- Seller Collection.
- Seller Profile.
- Seller Dashboard.
- Seller Order History.
- Customer can contact the seller.
- Market Place Sell Page
- User can review seller.
- Seller Location is mentioned on the map.
Opencart B2B Marketplace Supported Add-ons
- Opencart Marketplace Seller Custom Option ( Buy Now )
- Opencart Marketplace Daily Deals. ( Buy Now )
- Opencart Marketplace Auction. ( Buy Now )
- Opencart Marketplace Blog. ( Buy Now )
- Opencart Marketplace USPS Shipping Management. ( Buy Now )
- Opencart Marketplace UPS Shipping Management. ( Buy Now )
- Opencart Marketplace Seller List. ( Buy Now )
- Opencart Marketplace Product Question Answer. ( Buy Now )
- Opencart Marketplace Buyer Seller Chat. ( Buy Now )
- Opencart Marketplace Paypal Adaptive Payment. ( Buy Now )
- Opencart Marketplace Seller Groups. ( Buy Now )
- Opencart Price Comparison Marketplace. ( Buy Now )
- Opencart Marketplace Product Mass upload. ( Buy Now )
- Opencart Marketplace Seller Locator. ( Buy Now )
- Opencart Marketplace Multi Shipping. ( Buy Now )
- Opencart Marketplace RMA. ( Buy Now )
- Opencart Marketplace Stripe Payment Gateway. ( Buy Now )
- Opencart Marketplace Store Manage. ( Buy Now )
- Opencart Marketplace Split Cart. ( Buy Now )
Opencart B2B Marketplace Support-
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org