Opencart Wallet System: module allows the customers to make the online payment using their Wallet System. Using this module, customers/Users can use their Wallet Cash during the checkout, and money will deduct from their Wallet.
The customers can easily add credit to their wallet system, transfer the Wallet Cash to another user/ customer account. The payee must be registered users within the same store to receive the wallet amount. The admin can set the limit for the Wallet System transactions.
Please Note - Opencart Wallet System supports all templates and themes including the Journal theme.
Use As Online Payment Gateway
Customers can use their wallets to purchase from the store.
Easy to Load Credit
The customers can easily add the credit to their wallet account and then use it for the online payment.
Easy to Transfer Money
The customers can also easily transfer the wallet amount to the other customers within the same store.
Use for Split Payment
The customers can also use the wallet system for making split payments. The customer can pay using the wallet amount and select the other payment method for the remaining payment.
Why Choose This Module?
Wallet payment is booming. Nowadays, life is so busy that most of the customers don’t want to fill the credit card details every time while shopping online. The customers want to use the easiest way to pay online, so we have introduced one of the easiest ways to pay online using the wallet system. So, if you have an opencart store and wants to facilitate your customers with a secure and easy payment solution, then the wallet system is one of the must-have modules for you.
Easy to Manage - Admin End
The admin can manage the module from the admin panel easily. The admin has so many options to manage the module from the back end. Here, the admin can
- Add the wallet image, manage recharge limit, enter the wallet money that will be credit for registering a new account (customer group-wise)
- Manage the low balance notification and refund limit.
- Manage the order total that will include order total name, sort order, order status for payment methods.
- Manage the payment method name, i.e., wallet system, and set the status of the order after the payment is made using the wallet system.
- Manage the transaction settings and terms & conditions accordingly.
- The admin can credit, debit the wallet amount, and can also view the customer details.
Add/ Remove Wallet Amount
The admin can use the Wallet to refund to the customer directly to the customer Wallet. The admin can easily add or remove the credit from the customer Wallet. The admin can
- Quickly add the credit to the customer’s Wallet from the admin panel.
- Debit the wallet amount from the customer’s account accordingly.
- Use the wallet system to refund to the customer instead of the cash amount.
- The admin can also view the wallet credit and debit history.
- The admin can also view the customer details from the admin panel.
Manage Wallet - Customer End
The customers have all the right to manage their wallets. Once logged in, the customer can easily
- Click on the My Wallet and view the Wallet Balance.
- Credit the balance to the wallet account by clicking on the Add Amount and then click on the Add Money to Wallet.
- View the history of the amount that is credited to the customer’s wallet. The customer can view the Order ID, Amount Credited, Transaction Status, Date Added, and Description of the transaction.
- View the debited amount from the wallet. The customer can also view the Order ID, Amount Debited, Date Added, and Description of the debited wallet amount.
- View the terms and conditions for the wallet, set by the admin.
- Transfer the wallet amount to another customer (Payee) within the same store, using the email id.
Add Bank Details
The customer can add bank details so that the admin can transfer the refund directly to the customer bank account.
- The customer can easily add the bank details of their account.
- The admin can manually refund to the customer’s bank account instead of the customer’s wallet.
- This makes the refund process easy when the customer doesn’t want to receive a refund to the wallet account.
- The amount will directly transfer to the customer’s bank account. The admin will transfer the money manually to the customer’s bank account instead of the customer’s wallet account.
Easy to Transfer Wallet Amount
The customer can quickly and securely transfer the wallet cash to the other customer wallet.
- The customer can add the Payee to transfer the wallet amount to the other customer’s wallet.
- The customer can transfer the wallet amount to the other customer wallet.
- Other customers must be the registered user within the same store to receive the wallet amount.
- The customer email Id must be registered to the same store to receive the wallet amount.
Payment through Wallet System
The customer can use this module just like a payment method. The customer can use the wallet system to complete the order. Using this module
- The customer can select the wallet and complete the payment using the wallet system.
- The customer can select the wallet and make a partial payment using the wallet system.
- If the balance is low in the customer’s wallet, the customer can still make the payment using the wallet. And the customer can select the other payment method for the remaining amount, then complete the checkout.
- The customer can also see the order details with each payment method. E.g. - COD + Wallet System.
Opencart Wallet System Features -
- Opencart Wallet System module behaves as an online Payment Gateway.
- The customer can easily add credit to their wallet.
- The admin can set the credit limit for the Wallet System.
- Also, the admin can view the customer details who are using Wallet System for making the online payment.
- A customer can add a new payee.
- Customers can transfer money to the added payee of the store.
- The customer can see an alert if the amount in the wallet is less than the assigned limit.
- The wallet credit feature can be used to make a refund of products.
- The admin can define a minimum and maximum refund limit to process a refund.
- Also, discount rules can be created which are applicable to subtotal or cart total.
- On the checkout page, a customer can view the total wallet cash.
- An email notification will be sent to the customer on each recharge and transaction.
- The admin can configure the Opencart Wallet System for the recharge limit (maximum and minimum) of the Wallet amount.
- Debit/credit amount to the customer's wallet can be added by the admin.
- Admin and Customer/User can view credit and debit details.
- A customer can add their bank details if they don't need the refund in the wallet.
- The admin can see the customer's bank details and transfer the refund amount manually.
- The codes are open source, so you can customize as per the need.
- The admin can select the preferred payment method which allows for the wallet recharge.
Opencart Wallet System Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here https://webkul.uvdesk.com/