Opencart Wallet System is an awesome module which allows customers to make the online payment from their Wallet System. In this module, customer/User can use Wallet Cash during the checkout and money will be deducted from their Wallet Cash. They can easily add credit to their wallet system. Admin can set the limit for the Wallet System.
Opencart Wallet System Features -
- Opencart Wallet System module behaves as an online Payment Gateway.
- The customer can easily add credit to their wallet system.
- Admin can set the credit limit for the Wallet System.
- The admin can select which payment method can be used to purchase wallet cash.
- Admin can view the customer details who are using Wallet System for making the online payment.
- Admin can add credit to the customer’s wallet.
- Admin can debit the customer’s wallet.
- On the checkout page, a customer can view the total wallet cash.
- Email notification is sent to the customer on each recharge.
- Admin can configure the Opencart Wallet System to set the limit (maximum and minimum) for Wallet amount.
- Admin and Customer/User can view credit and debit details.
- Customers can use the wallet cash even if the cash are lower that product price.
After the module installation, an admin will do the general configuration of the module for the proper functioning of the Wallet system. Admin will do the following settings:
- Admin will set the minimum and maximum recharge limit.
- Admin will set the minimum and maximum refund limit..
- Admin will do order total and payment method settings.
In the Payment Setting, the admin will enter the name of the Wallet system which will appear on the check-out page. Admin will also select the Order Status for the payment made through wallet system.
- Admin will enter the name of the Wallet system which will appear on the check-out page.
- Admin will select the order status for the orders for which payment is made through wallet system.
At the front-end, “Wallet” option is present in the header of the website. Customers can see total wallet balance, a box for entering the recharge amount, terms and condition. Customers can also view the credit and debit history.
- Customer will see total wallet balance, a box for entering the recharge amount, and terms and condition link.
- Customer will see two sections- Credit history and Debit History.
Payment through Wallet System
Customers can make payment using their wallet money. If customers have a lower amount than the total order amount then they can make partial payment too. At the time of checkout, a customer can select the payment method as wallet system and make the payment.
- Customers can select wallet system as the payment method at the time of checkout.
- Customers can make complete payment using wallet system.
- Customers can make a partial payment with the use of wallet system.
Admin can see wallet system credit details, debit details and customer details from the admin panel. Admin can credit or debit the customer’s wallet from admin section to make the refund of product or to deduct product amount in case of exchange. Admin can also see the customer’s bank details if they have entered it from their account section.
- Admin can check credit history.
- Admin can check debit history.
- Admin can credit or debit the customer’s wallet.
Opencart Wallet System Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here https://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM