Magento 2 Product Pre Order Back order Extension: If you to want a solution which can gauge a level of demand for pre-launch or out of stock products. Then, Magento 2 Pre-Order module is one such solution.
Using Magento 2 Pre-order extension, the registered customer and the guest user both can place orders for upcoming product and out of stock products. The customers can pay in advance and get their orders shipped when becoming available. The customer can pay either a full or partial amount of the product's price. The admin can configure the pre-order product availability date. And, can even charge the additional fee for pre-orders placed by the customers.
Sell and accept orders for upcoming and out of stock products.
Analyze customer demand and initial sales of the products.
Pay in advance and book items to guarantee assured delivery.
Accept partial or full payment for pre-order products.
Specify the product availability date.
Notify customers when a pre-ordered product comes in stock.
Magento 2 Pre-Order module is useful for the products which are about to be launched or not in stock. So, that the customers can pay in advance and book their items to guarantee assured delivery. The admin can configure the module for the proper workflow like -
- Define payment for pre-order for the customers – Full Payment or Partial Payment.
- Set the percentage amount of the product’s price to be paid by the customers if payment for pre-order is partial payment type.
- Configure a custom message displayed on the pre-order product page.
- Can even charge the pre-order additional fee by defining additional fee calculation type as fixed or percentage.
The module works with simple, virtual, and configurable products. On the product page, the customer will see various information about pre-ordering the product such as:
- Partial Payment Info – The partial amount of product’s price needs to be paid by the customer.
- Pre-order Custom Message – Custom message for displaying the additional information for the customer
- Product Availability Date - Date of pre-order product availability.
- Pre Order button – Pre Order button to place the order for the pre-order product.
Note - The pre-order product should have stock status as ‘Out of Stock’ and pre-order option as ‘Yes’.
- Registered and guest users both can place the pre-orders successfully.
- The customer can place the pre-order either by making the full payment or partial payment as per the configuration.
- On the product page, the customers can view the pre-order payment information.
- For the full payment, the customer will make the full payment including the shipping cost and place the order.
- And, when the product comes back in stock, the customer receives an email notification.
- But in partial payment, the customer first pays some percentage of the product’s price plus the shipping cost.
- And, when the product comes back in stock, the customer receives an email notification for making the remaining payment using the second order ID.
The customers can add pre-order products and non pre-order products both to the single cart successfully. After adding the product to the shopping cart, the customer can see the following details about pre-order:
- Pre-order Type: Displays the pre-order payment as partial or full payment for pre-ordering the product.
- Pre-order Percent: Partial amount percentage of product’s price configured by the admin.
- Original Price: Displays the complete price of the product.
Note: The customer can place the same order multiple times for a particular pre-order product.
Completing Pre Order
- Placing the order by the customer will not reduce the inventory.
- The product inventory will decrease only when admin completes the pre-order.
- When the product will be in-stock, the customer will get an email notification for completing the order and pay the remaining amount.
- The customer will not pay the shipping charge at the time of pre-order completion.
- The customer cannot update the quantity of pre-ordered product on the shopping cart page.
- Once the order is placed, the customer can view the pre-order information “My Orders” section.
View Pre-Order List
The admin can see all the pre-orders received from the customers, showing detailed information. The admin can select the orders in bulk and send emails to those selected ones.
- The admin can easily differentiate between the normal and pre-order orders checking the order type under the column “Order Type”.
- The admin can filter out the order for pre-order products in the global order list using the filter “Order Type”.
- The module also has a separate section to view all the pre-orders received from the customers.
- The admin can see the Order Id, Purchase Date, Product Name, Customer Name, Customer Email, Paid Amount, Remaining Amount, Pre-order Type, Pre-order Status.
- The admin can even notify the customers manually about the product availability.
Note - If the invoice is not generated for the pre-order, the customer will not get the In-Stock notification. Therefore, the admin must create the invoice after receiving the pre-order payment.
Complete Features list
- Buyer can pre-order only out of stock products.
- Works with Simple, Virtual, and Configurable products.
- The module also supports the product with the custom options.
- Set a custom message to display on the preorder product page.
- Admin can set preorder status and availability date.
- Using this module customer can pay full or partial payment.
- Set the custom percentage of the partial amount to pay for pre-ordering.
- Customers can receive an automatic email notification when a product is in-stock.
- Guest users can also use the pre-order feature and place the orders.
- The admin can display Free Preorder Note to customers.
- Multi-Lingual support/All language working including RTL.
- The code is fully open & you can customize it according to your need.
Magento 2 Product Pre-Order Support
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/