Magento 2 Marketplace Custom Option: Using Magento 2 Marketplace Custom Option module, the marketplace sellers can create and manage custom options for their products. The module will allow the seller to add multiple custom options to each product.
The sellers can also set up price dependent or independent custom options and delete the custom options as per the requirement. The module supports following input types- Text (Field, Area), File (File Upload), Select (Drop-Down, Radio Buttons, Check-Box, and Multi-Select), and Date (Date, Date & Time, Time).
Please Note - To use Marketplace Custom Option module, you must have installed first Webkul Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace Module.
Enhance Product Offerings
Add multiple custom options to each product.
Supports following input types- Text, File, Select, and Date.
Option Values SKU
Create each custom option value with unique SKU.
Price Dependent Options
Set price for each custom option value separately.
Define option price as fixed or percentage type.
Let customers discriminate products on the basis of multiple variants.
What is the use of this module and why should I use it?
In default Magento, the sellers can not add custom options on their own to their products. But using Magento Marketplace Custom Option module, sellers can create an ultimate shopping experience for the customers.
The sellers will be able to create many numbers of custom options for their products. They can add many different input types with price dependent and independent options at their own end.
While shopping online, the customers can filter the products on the basis of their various custom options. This will allow the customers to select their desired variant of the product without browsing numbers of product pages.
While in physical stores, the customers can easily differentiate the products by looking at the colors, sizes and other variants. But with Magento 2 Marketplace Custom Option module, the seller can provide the same shopping experience to their customers on the Magento 2 store also.
- This module allows marketplace sellers to display their simple product custom option on the product page conveniently.
- The custom options are simple to create as the seller does not require to maintain separate products for each variant.
- Ease the ability to create an unlimited amount of product custom options, such as color, brand, size etc.
- Create each product option with unique values like option title, price, and SKU.
- Define price for each custom option separately.
Add Custom Options
The seller can easily add the custom options to their products. For this, the sellers will navigate to “New Product” page -
- The seller can set the custom option title and make the custom option as required.
- Select the input type for the custom option, such as text or drop-down, multi-select, text etc.
- To control the sequence of options drag and drop the custom options easily.
- The seller can also set the multiple custom values for each custom option.
- Also, can create price dependent and independent custom options.
- The seller can set the price for each custom option value along with the price type and SKU.
The module supports the following input types for custom attributes-
- Text Field: This input type is used to enter a single editable line of text.
- Text Area: This input type is used for multi-line area for displaying text.
- Date & Time: This enables the user to enter a date and time either using a text box or using a time & date picker interface.
- Multiple Select: This input type is used to select more than one option in the list.
- Drop-Down: This input type is used to select only one option in the list.
- Radio Buttons: This input type let a user select by toggling off and on only one of the choices available.
- Check-box: This input type let a user select by checking the one or more options available.
- File: This enables to upload the files of allowed extensions.
The module enhance the shopping experience of the customers and let them shop as per their preferences -
- The customers can see the product with the custom options on the product page.
- The total price offered to the buyer includes product price & the price applied to the custom option.
- The customer can select any custom option value as per the choice.
- The selected custom option will be visible in the shopping cart also.
Complete Features List
- The admin can enable or disable the module.
- The seller can add various custom options for their products new and existing products.
- Support all input types- Text(Field, Area), File(File), Select(Drop-Down, Radio Buttons, Check-Box, and Multi-Select), and Date(Date, Date & Time, Time).
- The seller can set the price for the custom options along with the price type and SKU.
- It supports both price dependent and independent custom option.
- Define the price type as fixed or percentage.
- The seller can make the custom option as required or not.
- The seller can manage his custom product options of their products.
- The seller can drag and drop the options position as per their need.
- The customers will be able to choose the product options on the product page.
- The module supports product type - simple, configurable (only fixed type pricing), virtual, downloadable, bundle (without dynamic pricing).
- Fully dynamic custom option creation.
- Fully open source and easy to use.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento 2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento 2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Magento 2 Marketplace Custom Option Support
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/