Wordpress WooCommerce Salesforce Connector :This magnificent extension is integration between WooCommerce and Salesforce platform. It is the next generation extension enhancing the features of e-commerce and CRM. .
WooCommerce content is being synchronized with Salesforce to give a brand new picture to the concept of B2B and B2C deals, synchronization of Users, Bi-directional synchronization for Categories & Products with Real-time orders sync are available.
The idea behind the concept is to increase data integrity, maintain proper inventory of stock, real-time order generation, provide a brilliant customer care services and much more.
Note: The specific customizations of real-time data synchronization in a bi-directional way and product variation synchronization can be done as per your business requirements. This would be a paid feature. To enable these features, kindly contact our support team.
Note : Before installing this module on your WooCommerce store, you have to open an account on salesforce. After creating an account on Salesforce, you can easily use our module.
Wordpress WooCommerce Salesforce Connector Features:
- It gives the concept of “Service-first” approach.
- Acts as a bridge between WooCommerce and Salesforce.
- Lightning features supported and provide you an interactive design with a brilliant user interface.
- Can process bulk data synchronization from WooCommerce to Salesforce and vice-versa.
- Option to sync WooCommerce users as Business or Person account in Salesforce.
- Option to enable or disable Real-Time Order synchronization.
- Automatic synchronization of orders from WooCommerce to Salesforce at checkout.
- Manual synchronization of WooCommerce Products/Categories to Salesforce and vice-versa.
- Manual Field Mapping features for Products, Users, and Orders.
- Sync Product/Category image only as an attachment to Salesforce.
- Sync Products Price based on selected price book.
- Custom error and success message logging on import or export of objects.
- Ability to map Woocommerce order status to Salesforce order status and/or opportunity stages.
- Ability to map individual tax rates to Salesforce fields when syncing orders from Woocommerce to Salesforce
- Note: In the REST API functionality user would not need to generate the WSDL file and the Security token.
Salesforce Supported Editions -
Wordpress WooCommerce Salesforce Connector Video Tutorial:
For detailed video tutorial please click here https://youtu.be/omzv6kK4tUs
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
You may also check our quality WooCommerce Extensions.