eBay Connector For Magento 2: eBay Connector extension allows you to integrate Magento 2 store with eBay store. Import information related to products, categories, and orders from eBay store to Magento 2 store. The admin can also export the product from Magento 2 store to eBay store. The admin can provide eBay specifications, variations, refund policy, shipping details for exported products.
eBay Connector For Magento 2 Features
- Import eBay products, categories, and orders in Magento. However, if required, admin can select only active products to be imported from eBay.
- Export products from Magento to eBay store.
- eBay connector works with simple, configurable bundled and grouped product types.
- Do product synchronization with eBay condition, specifications, and variations.
- Real-time order and inventory (as per admin panel settings)sync based on eBay webhooks.
- Sandbox mode is available for testing and development.
- Revise eBay imported product details from Magento.
- Configure return policy details for exported products.
- Set the exported product listing duration.
- Set default sync category, order status, quantity.
- Mention exported product shipping details.
- Export products to eBay using SKU filter.
- Custom options in products are exported as eBay variations.
- Select the default store view and default website.
- Admin can select product types which can be exported from eBay.
- Admin can create the listing templates.
- Admin can set price rule for the imported/exported products of eBay from Magento.
- Supports multiple languages translations.
- The module source code is open for customization.
What is the use of this module and why should I use it?
Magento 2 eBay Connector is the best solution to list your products on eBay store. The module enables the store owner to do integration between the eBay and Magento store. And helps in managing product inventories on both the stores.
Whenever a product is sold on eBay, the stock will be updated in Magento store. Apart from stock, if the store owner updates the synced product information one end, it gets updated other end.
For setting up the eBay connector, the admin needs to enter its eBay account credentials. Before importing or exporting products the admin has to configure the following options:
- Select default attribute set ID.
- Use sandbox or production mode.
- Import all the eBay categories.
- Revise eBay item manually - yes or no.
- Define return policy details.
- Mention listing, dispatch, payment options.
- Set default shipping details for exporting products.
- Select default store and default website.
- Select product type for export
- Select price range for import/export/ none
eBay Connector extension will provide end-to-end integration between Magento 2 and eBay. After installing the module, the store owner will be able to sync the following information in Magento 2 store:
- Products mapping.
- Categories mapping.
- Orders mapping.
The store owner can do the synchronization of eBay categories with Magento 2 categories. Category mapping ensures that the products are exported or imported to the correct categories. The store owner can view and make changes to the list of all the mapped categories.
- Select parent and sub-categories.
- Select default attribute set.
- Specifications and conditions convert to product attributes.
- eBay variations convert to super attributes.
eBay connector does Real-Time Synchronization of products on both the stores. If any changes happen to a product such as a name, price, stock, etc on one store it will update on the other store also.
- Supports configurable/variation product types.
- Export products to eBay using SKU.
- Mention eBay specifications, conditions, variations.
- View mapping process information.
- Import HTML product description.
- Auto-update shipping and tracking on eBay.
- Before synchronizing orders from eBay to Magento 2, the products need to be synchronized from eBay to Magento 2.
- Also, if cron is set, after importing orders the products will also be imported into Magento 2.
After mapping eBay products in Magento store, the admin can import orders from eBay. The admin can view the detailed mapped orders list showing eBay order ID, store order ID, eBay order status, created date.
- Run profiler for order database.
- eBay orders are added to the store order's list.
- View order sync process.
- Delete mapped orders records.
eBay Connector For Magento2 Support
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/