eBay Connector For Magento 2: eBay Connector extension allows you to integrate Magento 2 store with eBay store. Import information related to products, categories, and orders from eBay store to Magento 2 store. The admin can also export the product from Magento 2 store to eBay store. The admin can provide eBay specifications, variations, refund policy, shipping details for exported products.
Real-Time Inventory Synchronization
Whenever there is a purchase on either store the stock is updated.
The eBay categories are imported post which they need to be mapped with the store categories.
Any changes that are done on the product price and quantity get reflected on both sides.
Custom Options support
The Magneto products with custom options when gets exported are treated as eBay Variation.
Real-Time Missed Order
The system saves the details of the orders which couldn't import due to missing address details.
Price rule Specification
The admin can implement the price rule for either imported or exported products.
Why Need eBay Integration with Magento 2?
Magento 2 eBay Connector is the best solution to list your products on the eBay store. The module enables the store owner to do integration between the eBay and Magento store. And helps in managing product inventories in both the stores.
Whenever a product is sold on eBay, the stock will be updated in the Magento store. Apart from stock, if the store owner updates the synced product information one end, it gets updated other end.
Sync Shipping & Packaging Information
When the products are exported from Magento to eBay, the shipping information also gets exported with the product information. The shipping details shared on exporting the product are as follows.
- The shipping service priority can be set by the admin.
- The shipping service is selected from the list of shipping available like USPS, FedEx, store pickup, and many more.
- The admin can even offer free shipping services for the exported products to eBay.
- Custom shipping duration for minimum and maximum limits can be set in the number of days by the admin.
- The package type along with custom dimensions can be selected by the admin.
- The custom package dimension units can be set either in the Metric or English system for measurements.
Map Categories For Import and Export
The imported categories can easily be mapped with that of the store categories. Herein at the time of mapping, eBay Condition, and Specification will be created as product attributes and eBay variations will be created as Super Attributes (used for configurable products) in Magento 2. Thus, this mapping will help in-
- It ensures that the products are exported or imported to the correct categories.
- Easy management of the Magento Attribute Set relative to the category.
- The one to one mapping of the category where subcategories are selected makes the process much efficient and error-free.
Bulk Product Import
The admin can now import all the active/inactive products from eBay to the Magento store. Herein, the store owner simply specifies the date range for the import. Whereas, the Profiler will create the product on the Magento store.
- No need to update products on both the store separately.
- Easy import of Simple and Configurable products.
- Increases in the visibility of the product with the existence of the product in both the Magento and eBay.
Export Product to eBay
The store owner can even showcase the Magento products on the eBay store. Thus, allowing the store owner to maximize the revenue. Here the admin has multiple options likewise- export single products via SKU filter, export all products, or export multiple products in bulk via catalog grid.
- Increase the sales of the product by associating with eBay.
- Saves time for uploading the products exclusively on both the places.
- The admin can even configure the return policy of the export product for better management.
- Here the admin can export the Simple, Configurable, Bundle, and Group product types.
Listing Template for Export Products
The admin can now export the attribute values. These will be visible on the eBay product detail page. Thus, allowing store owners to save from the effort of re-entering the attribute details again on eBay store.
- Visible under the item description on eBay.
- Time-saving feature for the store owner.
- Mapping is done between Product attributes and template variables.
Price Rule on Imported/Exported Products
The admin can create multiple rules for the product which could be applied. These rules can help bring in equilibrium in the pricing structure on the Magneto store as compared to the eBay store. These price rules apply to either imported products or exported products.
- The admin can define the price range for which a particular price rule is applicable.
- It can be fixed or percentage type which applies to the price range.
- It can either added or subtracted to the original price of the product.
Mapping Orders and Inventory Update
The extension provides sync in real-time of orders and stock of goods or services based on eBay webhooks. The admin can import all the orders from eBay to the Magento store post importing the products and categories.
- Import order date wise from eBay.
- The Profiler here plays the role of reflecting the orders in the frontend.
- Those orders which are not imported due to missing address are visible in Real-Time missed order section.
- Import eBay products, categories, and orders in Magento. However, if required, admin can select only active products to be imported from eBay.
- Export products from Magento to the eBay store.
- eBay connector works with simple, configurable bundled and grouped product types.
- Do product synchronization with eBay condition, specifications, and variations.
- Real-time order and inventory (as per admin panel settings)sync based on eBay webhooks.
- Sandbox mode is available for testing and development.
- Revise eBay imported product details from Magento.
- Configure return policy details for exported products.
- Set the exported product listing duration.
- Set default sync category, order status, quantity.
- Mention exported product shipping details.
- Export products to eBay using SKU filter.
- Custom options in products are exported as eBay variations.
- Select the default store view and default website.
- Admin can select product types which can be exported from eBay.
- Admin can create the listing templates.
- Admin can set price rule for the imported/exported products of eBay from Magento.
- Supports multiple languages translations.
- The module source code is open for customization.
eBay Connector For Magento2 Support
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/