eBay Connector extension opens scope for Adobe Commerce eBay Integration, allowing to set up an integration between the Magento 2 stores with the eBay store. Magento 2 eBay Connector is a fully-fledged bridge-like structure that helps one to import information on products, categories, and orders from the eBay store to Magento 2 store.
The store admin has the leverage to export the products from Magento 2 stores to the eBay store. Further, the store admin can also provide eBay specifications, variations, refund policy, shipping details for products that they need to export.
Highlighted Features for Magento 2 eBay Connector
Real-Time Inventory Synchronization
Whenever there is a purchase on either store the stock is updated.
The eBay categories are imported post which they need to be mapped with the store categories.
Any changes that are done on the product price and quantity get reflected on both sides.
Custom Options support
The Magneto products with custom options when gets exported are treated as eBay Variation.
Real-Time Missed Order
The system saves the details of the orders which couldn't import due to missing address details.
Price rule Specification
The admin can implement the price rule for either imported or exported products.
Why do we Need Adobe Commerce eBay Integration?
Magento 2 eBay Connector is the best solution to list your products on the eBay store. Magento 2 eBay Integration facilitates the store admin to set up a mainstream amongst the eBay and Magento stores. And helps in managing product inventories in both the stores.
Whenever a product is sold on eBay, the stock will be updated in the Magento store. If the store admin updates the synced product information (except the stock) on one side, it’s updated on the other side as well.
Map Categories For Import and Export
The imported categories can easily be mapped with that of the store categories. Herein at the time of mapping, eBay Condition, and Specification will be created as product attributes and eBay variations will be created as Super Attributes (used for configurable products) in Magento 2. Thus, this mapping will help in-
- It ensures that the products are exported or imported to the correct categories.
- Easy management of the Magento Attribute Set relative to the category.
- The one to one mapping of the category where subcategories are selected makes the process much efficient and error-free.
Bulk Product Import
The admin can now import all the active/inactive products from eBay to the Magento store. Herein, the store owner simply specifies the date range for the import. Whereas, the Profiler will create the product on the Magento store.
- No need to update products on both the store separately.
- Easy import of Simple and Configurable products.
- Increases in the visibility of the product with the existence of the product in both the Magento and eBay.
Export Product to eBay
The store owner can even showcase the Magento products on the eBay store. Thus, allowing the store owner to maximize the revenue. Here the admin has multiple options likewise- export single products via SKU filter, export all products, or export multiple products in bulk via catalog grid.
- Increase the sales of the product by associating with eBay.
- Saves time for uploading the products exclusively on both the places.
- The admin can even configure the return policy of the export product for better management.
- Here the admin can export the Simple, Configurable, Bundle, and Group product types.
Listing Template for Export Products
The admin can now export the attribute values. These will be visible on the eBay product detail page. Thus, allowing store owners to save from the effort of re-entering the attribute details again on eBay store.
- Visible under the item description on eBay.
- Time-saving feature for the store owner.
- Mapping is done between Product attributes and template variables.
Price Rule on Imported/Exported Products
The admin can create multiple rules for the product which could be applied. These rules can help bring in equilibrium in the pricing structure on the Magneto store as compared to the eBay store. These price rules apply to either imported products or exported products.
- The admin can define the price range for which a particular price rule is applicable.
- It can be fixed or percentage type which applies to the price range.
- It can either added or subtracted to the original price of the product.
Mapping Orders and Inventory Update
The extension provides sync in real-time of orders and stock of goods or services based on eBay webhooks. The admin can import all the orders from eBay to the Magento store post importing the products and categories.
- Import order date wise from eBay.
- The Profiler here plays the role of reflecting the orders in the frontend.
- Those orders which are not imported due to missing address are visible in Real-Time missed order section.
Compatible With MSI Feature
With Magento 2 eBay connector it became easier to sync thousands of products, categories, and orders of Magento 2 stores with the eBay store and vice versa.
- While managing the module configurations, the admin needs to add the sources for importing the products and orders.
- The admin can select the default source as it is present by default.
- Magento 2 eBay Connector also allows the MSI feature where one can choose from multiple source options.
- This means the products can now be imported from multiple sources and from multiple sticks.
- Because MSI allows the admin to create multiple sources under the inventory section.
- The created list of sources will be visible to the admin while managing the configurations.