Show Price After Login For Magento 2: Show Price After Login for Magento2 module allows the store owner to display product price and “Add to cart” button after login. The Product price and “Add to cart” button will not display until the customer does not login into the Magento2 Store. This is a wonderful stand-alone module for Magento2.
Show Price After Login For Magento 2 Features -
- Price and add to cart button will not display until the customer does not log in.
- Admin can select multiple customer groups who can view the prices and add to cart button from the configuration.
- Admin can select the categories for which the product price should be displayed in the store.
- The store owner can have many registered customers.
- The customer can’t add the product to cart without login.
- This module also works with tier price.
- This module works with multi-store and multi-website of Magento2.
- The codes are open source so it can be customized easily.
After the module installation completes, the admin will configure the module for proper workflow. The admin can configure the following:-
- Select multiple customer groups to enable them to view the price only after login.
- Select categories whose product price is to be displayed in the store.
- Change or customise the add to cart label button and set the URL of a label.
- Choose general or product based configuration.
Hidden Price & “Add to Cart” Option for Non Logged User
It is generally seen in a human phenomenon that if anything is kept hidden from them then there is an urge to uncover the hidden facts. The same goes for the online customers too. In this module “price” and “add to cart” option will not be displayed to the user. In those place “please login to view page” will appear. Once the user does the login then the user can view the price and can add that particular product into the cart.
- Before login, a customer cannot view the price of any product.
- Before login, a customer cannot add the product into the cart.
- Customer will have to log in to view the price.
- Customer will have to log in to add the product into the cart.
Applicable for Search Page
This module is also applicable to the search page of the website. A user can type and search the product. Search functionality will work here and searched product with an image will appear but the price will not be displayed. A user will have to log in and then they can view the price of the searched product and can “add the product into the cart”.
- Search functionality will provide searched products with images.
- Price will not be displayed for the searched products.
- After login, a customer can view the price of the searched product.
- After login, a customer can view the “add to cart “button.
Show Price After Login-Category Page
This module works for the category page as well. A non-logged user can view the products, their images but their prices will not be displayed. In place of price, there will a button for “Please Login to View Price”. After login, a customer can see the price and “add to cart” button.
- Price is hidden before login for the user.
- After login, a user can view the price.
- After login, a user can see “add to cart” button and can do shopping.
Show Price After Login For Magento 2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/