Marketplace USPS Shipping Management for Magento 2: Webkul Magento 2 Marketplace USPS Shipping module provides USPS (United States Postal Service) Shipping method to customers. USPS shipping service calculates the shipping rates according to the seller’s product weight, seller’s origin address, and the delivery location.
Using Marketplace USPS Shipping module, the sellers can provide a convenient and an affordable shipping service to their customers. The USPS shipping services ship the products to more than 180 different countries all over the world.
Please Note - This module is an add-on of Magento 2 Marketplace module. To use this module you must have installed first Webkul Magento 2 Multi Vendor Marketplace Module.
The module is easily compatible with our other shipping modules of the marketplace.
Provide multiple shipping methods
This module enables multiple shipping methods allowed by admin
Download invoice and shipping slip
Allows the seller to print the PDF of Invoice and shipping slip.
Easy to configure
The seller can easily configure the module with the minimum number of steps.
What is the use of this module and why should I use it?
Magento 2 Marketplace USPS Shipping Add-on is a cost-effective shipping solution which calculates price according to the size, weight, and distance. Using this module, the sellers can provide a convenient and affordable shipping service to their customers. The USPS shipping services ship products to more than 180 different countries all over the world.
This allows the customers to choose the USPS shipping method on the checkout page and place the order. Once the order is placed a seller can generate a shipping label and tracking number. The customers can use the tracking number to track their shipment on USPS website.
Magento2 Marketplace United States Postal Service Shipping Management is a shipping add-on which provides shipping of products only for the United States.
After the payment, the admin can see all the orders made for any particular seller by going to “manage seller” tab.
The admin can also configure the following:-
- Enter Marketplace USPS Shipping name, title.
- Can select the multiple USPS methods offered.
- Select the live or test mode to run the module in a different environment.
- Can define the size of the shipment- Regular Or Large.
- Set the container from the shipment.
- In Magento 2 Marketplace USPS Shipping, a seller can manage the shipping from their end.
- A seller can set the USPS configuration.
- After the order is placed, the seller can go to “My Product List” and view the “Quantity Sold” for that particular order.
- Allow setting the Invoice, Shipping slip address, Vat, Tax information.
- Availability to download Invoice and shipping slip.
Marketplace USPS Shipping Process
- If USPS shipping method is enabled from the back-end, the buyer will have this shipping method on the check out page.
- On the checkout page, the buyer will have various “Allowed Shipping Method”, which admin has selected from the back-end.
- Buyer can choose from the multiple options of shipping that are allowed by the admin.
- Buyer can choose from the variable shipping price of different shipment methods.
Marketplace USPS Shipping Management
A seller can generate the invoice. After generating an invoice, the seller can set the tracking number, shipping details and save it. Now the order status will be “Complete”. The seller can download the Shipping and Invoice slip very easily.
- Allow the seller to add a tracking number.
- Allow seller to print the PDF of Invoice and shipping slip.
- Allow seller to cancel the order.
- A seller can generate the USPS label after checking the checkbox.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento 2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento 2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization, and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers anytime anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Complete Features List
- Enable or disable the marketplace USPS shipping method for checkout.
- Set USPS shipping method name that will be shown on the front side.
- Sellers can download and print the USPS Label.
- The admin can allow sellers to save their USPS postage account credentials.
- A seller can mention the shipping origin address.
- Real-time shipping method for freight calculation via API.
- Development and live modes available in the configuration.
- Select allowed shipping methods to display on checkout.
- Display shipping method not available error message.
- Mention complete package description - container, size, and machinable
Marketplace USPS Shipping Management For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/