Marketplace Daily Deals For Magento 2: Marketplace Daily Deal For Magento 2 is a Magento 2 Marketplace add-on by which sellers can use the daily deal feature for their products. The Marketplace Daily Deal extension integrates your Magento 2 store with a time-specific deal feature thereby making your customers buy more of your products. This allows sellers to build brand loyalty and quickly sell surplus inventory. Along with the product page display of the deal, it also creates an entirely separate page for Deal Collection which contains all the current running deals along with their respective products.
Please Note - Since it’s an add-on for the marketplace module, so Webkul Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace module must be installed before installing the Marketplace Daily Deals.
Marketplace Daily Deals For Magento 2 Features -
- By using this module sellers will be able to apply deal on their products.
- Add, Edit & Enable/Disable product daily deal from seller’s account.
- Admin can also manage the deal.
- Admin can apply deal for his products as well.
- The deal can be created in a fixed amount or Percentage basis for desired time duration.
- Separate page for all deal products for the customer.
- Date time picker for date and time selection.
- Countdown timer for seller’s product deal.
- The customer can see all product deals.
- Multi-Lingual support / All language working including RTL.
Deal List Product Management:
- If the admin has enabled the module, the seller can use the time specific deal feature. And can provide amazing offers to customers so that more and more customers purchase the products thereby increasing sales.
- Separate section “Add Deal On Product” to view the list of products for which the deal has not been enabled. And can easily add deals to these products.
- Separate section “Deal Product List” to view the list of products for which the deal has been enabled. And can also check the deal details like deal price, deal end and start date etc.
- The seller can edit or delete any product deal as per the requirement.
Add Daily Deal
The seller can add deals to the unlimited number of products. For this, the seller can:
- Deal Status: set to enabled for the product for which the seller wants to add the daily deal. Else set it to disabled.
- Discount Type: define the discount type as fixed or percentage.
- Deal Value: set the price value which will be allocated to the product for the daily deal.
- Deal Start Date: select the date for the daily deal to be active from.
- Deal End Date: set the date for the daily deal to get inactive.
The daily deal products will display on the front page. They will have:
- “Percent off drop” tag so that the customers can easily differentiate the daily deals products.
- Deal Price along with the actual regular price. This will then help the customers to compare the prices.
- The amount they can save on the purchase of that particular product. This will more likely to draw their attention.
- The countdown timer which will display Days: Hours: Minutes: Seconds. Days will get set to Zero for the deals expire within 24 hours.
On the product page, the customers can see the “Deal Collection” link which will be redirected to the seller’s deal collection page where the customer can see all products with their respective running deals.
Manage deals – Admin end
- The admin can easily manage all the daily deal products from the back-end.
- The admin can add the daily deal to his products as well to the seller’s products.
- On product edit page, the admin can enable the daily deal for any product as per the requirement.
- Define the deal price, discount type and deal date.
- The admin can even edit or remove the daily deal from his products as well from seller’s products too.
Marketplace Daily Deals For Magento 2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/