WordPress Knowledge Base Plugin: FAQ page is one of the important pages that can help increase your online presence and drive qualified traffic to your website. FAQ's deal with questions that are specific about your business and can help to reach your target audience queries.
It has a very powerful Ajax search for instant results, custom sorting for the articles/sharing at social sites, and much more. Multiple themes can also be applied to the site and multiple translations are also supported.
UVdesk Ticket Helpdesk System - Get SaaS-based ticketing helpdesk system for your WordPress website and managing queries better.
Create Articles & Categories
Arrange the categories articles as required
Setup Featured & Latest Article
Create a list type sections at the frontend with featured and latest articles
Add knowledgebase Tags
Tags can be used for the articles
Apply Themes to Knowledgebase
Apply various available themes available for the knowledgebase
Search FAQ’s Easily
Easily search for a particular FAQ using the fast ajax based search
Provide High Quality Content
Help your customers understand your products and services by providing useful content.
What is the need for this plugin?
- Most Important Element - Nowadays, an excellent FAQ(Frequently Asked Questions) page should be an essential element for your ecommerce website. While your store allows the customers to purchase the products swiftly, your web store's FAQ section inevitably draws and converts more customers.
- Navigation/Customer’s Journey - FAQ's are an important part of good navigation and the customer journey for most of the websites. It's kind of a go-go section for the customers who want to learn about your products and services, and to find out the frequently asked question for them.
- Provide High-Quality Content - For most of the people, the FAQ page is the second page they go to after the Home or Services pages. So, it is important that your FAQ section includes high-quality content which helps your customers understand your products, services quickly.
- Reduce Stress - Moreover, having the FAQ section for your website will surely reduce the stress from your customer service department. So, it's recommended that you should ask your clients/customers to make the FAQ section as the primary go-to source of information.
- Address Customer Needs - FAQ page is one of the important pages that can help increase your online presence and drive qualified traffic to your website. FAQ's deal with questions that are specific about your business and can help to reach your target audiences to solve their queries. Also, customer queries and doubts regarding the products or services can be used as fuel to drive more conversions by getting them added within your FAQs.
The FAQ page is one of the important pages that can help increase your online presence and drive qualified traffic to your website. FAQ's deal with questions that are specific about your business and can help to reach your target audiences to solve their queries.
Using this extension, create articles for the FAQ section having high-quality content that helps your customers understand your products and services quickly.
- Showcase information by creating high-quality articles
- Create articles for you freshly created products and services
- Create unlimited articles
- Custom Sorting for Article List
- Create articles for your Industry
- Articles can be Up or Down Voted without
- Sign In Assign articles to knowledgebase categories
- Create articles providing information on products and services that you provide
- Configure the number of articles visible on the knowledgebase
FAQ's are an important part of good navigation and the customer journey for most of the websites. It's kind of a go-go section for the customers who want to learn about your products and services, and to find out the frequently asked question for them.
The admin can easily create and arrange the categories for the knowledgebase. All of the categories are available and can be arranged as required.
- Use categories to cover a broader range of topics
- Create multiple numbers of categories
- Use a custom icon to visually separate the categories
- Assign a parent category to create a hierarchy
- Arrange the categories as required
- Set different Icons for the categories
Tags are like keywords that allow the customers to find the respective articles. When a customer taps on a tag, they get redirected to all the posts where that tag is listed. Tags can also be displayed in one of the sidebars using a widget.
- Easily Create Tags
- View created tags
- View articles assigned to a particular tag
- Organize your content using tags
Check Query List
Whenever a customer does not find the frequently asked questions he has the option to send the admin a query for the same. The query is displayed within a query list in the admin backend.
This helps to check what the customers are exactly looking out for. It should be taken into account and can be used as fuel to drive more conversions by getting them added within your FAQs.
- Query sent from the article itself
- Choose not to like for an article to bring the query section
- Option to send a query to the admin
- Captcha security before submitting a query
- Use queries as fuel to drive more conversions
After the admin has installed the extension, the admin can configure the module. Here, the admin will be able to -
- Set the Banner Top Height if you are using a theme with a fixed header then this will be equal to the exact height of the fixed element.
- Set the header of the knowledge base and this is custom set.
- Set the desired SEO Friendly URL of the Knowledgebase.
- Set up the taxonomy slug that differentiates the Wordpress categories with the Knowledgebase.
- Set up user-defined slug for the tags.
- Set the color of the border of the knowledgebase search box.
- Set the knowledgebase widget position is set to Right Widget or Bottom Widget.
- Set the email for receiving the queries.
- Set the number of articles to display.
- Protect your site and apps from spam and abuse by setting up the re-captcha.
Complete Features List
- Different Categories can be created for different Sections/Topics.
- This plugin supports multiple language translations.
- Multiple themes available and admin can apply any theme for the site.
- The position of the knowledge base widget can be set to either Right Widget or Bottom Widget.
- The color of the search box border can be set by the admin.
- Articles have the ability to showcase the necessary Information.
- A complete Comment Thread View on Article page for Public Discussions.
- Powerful Ajax Search for Instant Results.
- Custom Sorting for Article List.
- Articles can be Up or Down Voted without Sign In.
- Users can directly mail to Admin’s Support Email.
- Look and Feel can be Customized.
- Articles can be shared by Users on Popular Social Sites.
- Support is available
Nubicuo is a Spanish online store that provides cloud solutions to small and medium-sized enterprises. Nubicuo protects all the information on your company's servers against incidents, malware or natural disasters.
It creates and keeps backup copies of your servers up to date. Read the complete success story of Nubicuo and use of Knowledge Base plugin on its webstore.