CS-Cart Ordered Product History: CS-Cart ordered product history add-on allows the customer to directly buy from the recently purchased order and can even search or filter the product with the option based on product name, date, and time duration.
This add-on displays the product which is already ordered in the tabular form on the same page and customers can simply add to their cart to purchase that product. This add-on helps in re-ordering the product or even club with the existing product rather than going and buying separately each item.
The admin has control over the order status option depending on which the recently ordered product can be seen on the front-end. The customer can just select the product list in the tabular form and can purchase directly from the listed product by adding it to the cart option.
In addition to the cart option, the product quantity can be changed from the previous one.
It helps the customer to purchase the product which they have purchased even a month or year back by just filtering out the product.
Easy to buy
Customers can just select the ordered product from the tabular list.
Store owners just have to list out the product of the customer which they purchase earlier and can increase their revenue with ease.
Admin can easily manage and set the product for the customer to just purchase in a single click.
Why do we need Ordered Product History for CS-Cart?
This CS-Cart ordered product history add-on helps the customer to easily sort out the product which they already liked or recently purchased and can simply select from the tabular list and can purchase with ease.
The add-on not only helps the customer in listing out the product but for the store owner to increase their business with not much effort. The admin can easily add the product to the customer ordered product list and the customer can re-order the product without going on some other tab or window.
This add-on is also very useful as it can easily integrate with the CS-Cart multi-vendor plugin.
Basic Setup options for CS-Cart Ordered Product History
Admin can set the configuration of the module and has the option to set the order status of the product which they want to display on the customer history.
- Admin helps the customer to directly purchase the listed product displayed in tabular form.
- It helps the customer to order the product which they have ordered earlier which saves time.
Purchase Products from Order History Page
This add-on allows a customer to purchase the product directly from the ordered history page where the customer just has to select the product and directly go for checkout.
- Customers can select the product from the list displayed in tabular form.
- They can re-order the product or can club the purchased product into their cart.
Availability of Customized Search Options for Ordered Product History
Customers can select the product according to the search option available at the customer end.
- Customers can select a particular date and can even search with the product code.
- They can easily purchase their already purchased product by selecting the product name and period in which they brought it.
- This search optimization makes the add-on very attractive for the customer.
CS-Cart Ordered Product History Features:
- Well integrated with CS-Cart/Multivendor.
- Option to display user's previously ordered products in a sleek tabular form on one page.
- Advanced search options based on product name, code, and time duration are provided at the user end.
- Admin has the option to select order status depending on which the previously ordered products will get displayed on one page.
- Allows users to add their desired ordered product into the cart directly from the page.
- Functionality to re-order any product or club any purchased products are possible at user end rather than moving further to buy each one separately. The products can be easily be added via this add-on.
- In the "add to cart" page the product picks the existing quantity of "last ordered amount". User has the option to edit the quantity once the desired product is listed in the "add to cart"
CS-Cart Ordered Product History Tutorial :
For a detailed video tutorial please check the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rf5-R48-s4&t=31s
CS-Cart Ordered Product History-
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com