Marketplace UPS Shipping For Magento 2: Using this module, Admin can provide UPS (United Parcel Service) shipping method for shipping products. UPS is the largest shipment/logistics company in the world and now it is with the Marketplace.
Please Note - This module is an add-on of Magento 2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Magento 2 Marketplace Module first.
Marketplace UPS Shipping - Features
- Admin can set enable or disable UPS Shipping method.
- Admin can set the UPS shipping method name that will be shown from the front side.
- Sellers can set his UPS details to manage the shipment of their orders.
- Admin can define the allowed methods and pickup methods.
- Admin can set UPS type and destination type.
- Dynamic shipping method for freight calculation.
What is the use of this module and why should I use it?
UPS shipping Marketplace add-on is an ultimate solution for the sellers who want to ship their products around the world. The admin can configure various countries for which this shipping method will be available. The sellers can generate a UPS shipping label and the tracking number.
Therefore, customers can track their packages during the delivery process. The tracking number is visible to the customer under their order section. The customers will use the tracking number to track their orders on the UPS website.
Also, the admin can set various shipping method offered by the UPS shipping service. And let the customers select any available UPS shipping service on the checkout page.
In Magento Marketplace UPS Shipping, the admin can enable/disable this Marketplace UPS shipping and provide this shipping facility to the customers. Admin can select the “Allowed methods” for this shipping and those methods will be displayed on the checkout page. The admin can set the configurations for the UPS shipping.
- The admin can set the enabled for checkout as yes or no.
- The admin can set yes or no for the live tab.
- The admin can define the title of the shipping.
- The admin can set the request type for the UPS.
- The admin sets the Gateway XML URL.
- The admin can set the origin of the shipment.
- The admin can set the access license number and password.
In Magento Marketplace UPS Shipping seller can manage the shipping process. After the order is placed, the seller can go to the “My Products List” and view the “Qty. Sold” for that particular order. On clicking on the “quantity sold” number, a seller can see the product with “invoice” option. A seller can see all placed orders under “My Order History” on seller panel.
- The seller can notify the customers by sending them emails.
- The seller can cancel the order and even print the order.
- Once the seller generates the shipment and invoice, the seller will able to see complete order details.
- Allow the seller to enter the Tracking number.
- Allow the seller to set Invoice, shipping slip address, VAT, TAX information.
- The seller can see the complete order details
- The seller can click on UPS Shipment Slip
United Parcel Service is the world’s largest and most trusted package delivery company. This shipping management is very famous worldwide and this shipping method is now available with the Marketplace.
When UPS shipping method is enabled from the back-end, then the buyers will have this shipping option under the shipping method on the checkout page.
- Buyer can see this shipping option on the checkout page.
- Choose any “Allowed method” for product shipment.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento 2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization, and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace UPS Shipping - Support
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/