CS-Cart Vendor Custom Registration: This module allows the admin to collect additional information from the vendors, such as their email Id, address, and seller description. Further, these characteristics will also be available on the vendor registration form as well as the seller profile page.
Customers can see these attributes on the seller profile page. This module creates a separate registration field for marketplace vendors/sellers. Moreover, in this add-on, on the account layout's login page.
Customers can also view the vendor details on the seller profile page and can place orders, which builds long-term business relationships.
For each user, the administrator can create an endless number of attributes.
Vendor Attribute Visibility
Customer qualities will be displayed on the vendor/seller's profile page and vendor attributes will be also visible on the seller registration page.
Add custom registration field to Multiple store views
The store owner can also use this module to add Custom Registration Field to various stores, websites, and store views.
Why do we need CS-Cart Vendor Custom Registration?
During seller registration, the admin can use this module to obtain more information from the seller. Using this module, the admin can also create attributes for the vendors. On the vendor registration form, these attributes will be visible.
When registering at the marketplace platform, sellers will be used to fill out and provide the required information for these attributes. However, the information could include the seller's phone number, description, alternate email address, or any other attribute.
Sellers/vendors benefit from the Vendor Attribute Manager module since it allows them to display their information on their profile page.
- The vendor can upload information during the registration process.
- They can upload pictures of them as well as the company's logo.
- The buyer will get a nice impression and a personalized effect from the seller attribute on the seller page.
New Vendor Custom Registration Field
The admin can build a vendor Custom Registration Field as needed after following the installation of this module.
- The vendor can set the name and field name to provide their profile details.
- The admin can add additional attributes in the vendor profile.
- Customers can easily see the vendor Custom Registration Field. The admin can also edit vendor attributes.
Under this section, the admin can manage the menus, testimonials, banners, and feature section for the storefront. For the respective sections, the admin would be able to-
- Menus - The admin can manage which tab will be visible on the Menu bar on the top of the storefront.
- Testimonials - Add and delete the customer's reviews or feedback on the bottom side of the storefront.
- Banners -Manage and control the banners that are displayed.
- Feature Section - Add the features with their respective details such as images, descriptions, and more.
Terms and conditions
The vendor can add the details according to the terms and conditions which are given by the admin.
- It is a contract that establishes the norms and principles.
- Terms and Conditions popup allows you to display this type of information in a popup window, making it quick and simple to examine.
- The seller can also view the terms and conditions in a popup window without leaving the checkout page.