Mangopay Payment Gateway for Magento 2: Mangopay Payment Gateway For Magento 2 is a full-stack payment gateway for accepting online payments and managing e-money. It gives users the ability to create e-wallets, transfer money between e-wallet, hold escrow funds, and collect fees in a variety of ways.
This module enables the admin to securely hold the fund for as long as needed. The admin can easily generate a credit memo for the refund request. Mangopay is tailored for the growing businesses and accepts multi-currency payments and pay out automatically.
It also seamlessly creates individual e-wallets for buyers and merchants, where funds can be held securely for as long as needed.
- The base currency of the store is used as the admin's wallet currency.
- Mangopay offers many currencies for setting a base currency. (EUR, USD, AUD, CAD, HKD, JPY, AED, ZAR)
- Sign up with Mangopay via Webkul Partner Portal to avail Special Pricing, Dedicated Technical Account Manager, Social Media Mentions, and Blog Exposure.
Supports Many Currencies for Base Currency Setup
Through this module, the admin can choose one base currency which will be used as the admin's wallet currency. There many currencies to choose a base currency.
Supports Escrow Wallet
The module supports Escrow accounts and the payment goes to the admin's Escrow wallet in Mangopay
Safe & Secure Pay
This module allows safe and secure payment gateway which uses anti-fraud and anti-money processing methods to keep the transactions safe.
Accept Multi Cards for payments
The module allows buyers to make payment using cards Carte Bleue (CB), Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and Diners(currency allow as per Mangopay) and Direct Debit.
What is the use of this module and why should I use it?
With the use of the Magento 2 Mangopay Gateway extension, the customers can process the payments in one go. They can place their orders using this payment method and complete the checkout process.
Mangopay is a safe and secure payment gateway which uses anti-fraud and anti-money processing methods to keep the transactions safe.
The money goes to the admin's Escrow wallet in Mangopay. And the admin can transfer the money from Mangopay to its bank account from store.
Mangopay Technical partner
MANGOPAY helps you accept and organize your payments to grow and internationalize faster and smarter.
Enjoy the benefits that MANGOPAY offers you when you apply through the WEBKUL Partner Portal. Sign up now to get partnership package benefits.
- Special Pricing - Benefit from discounted rates depending on your business type and model. This will differ per platform and you will need to discuss with your account manager.
- Dedicated Technical Account Manager - MANGOPAY Technical Support team will be at your disposal in English, French, and German to help on integrations where needed.
- Social Media Mentions - When your platform goes live with MANGOPAY, they can share it on different social media channels to boost traffic to your website.
- Blog Exposure - MANGOPAY is always looking for new content to share and write about. Do you have a story about your platform or journey to share?
Equipping Website with Mangopay Payment Gateway
MangoPay is one of the most trusted Payment Gateways. The renowned eCommerce websites have been using MangoPay for payment transactions.
After installing this payment gateway, the admin has to register into the MangoPay account and get the client id and passphrase from there. After entering the client id and passphrase, the admin can click on the “Generate Mangopay User” button, and then Wallet Id and Mangopay Id box will be filled automatically.
- Details of the account where the commission is credited can be entered by the admin.
- The remaining amount in the admin’s wallet gets transferred to their bank accounts.
- Set number of days after which admin can release the hold amount–The main usage of this field is for the online refund process.
Mangopay Payment Method Selection
When the MangoPay Payment method is enabled from the back-end, then the buyer can see this payment method inside the “Payment Information”. After successful checkout, the amount goes to MangoPay Escrow’s wallet and seller’s wallet.
If any error occurs during a transaction then the order will be created with order status “Pending Payment” otherwise status will be “Processing”. In the transaction list, if an admin sees the remaining amount in the wallet then the admin transfers that amount into their bank account.
- This payment gateway will be displayed on the checkout page.
- If there is any error while transaction the order status will be “pending”.
Store Owner Mangopay Transactions
The admin from the back-end can enable or disable this payment gateway. The store owner can enter the details of their own account in which the commission will come. Admin can also see the Mangopay transaction under “Admin Transaction”.
If the admin has a remaining amount in the wallet then he can transfer that amount into their bank account.
- Online full or partial card refund by admin for any placed order.
- The admin can see the Mangopay transactions under Admin Transaction.
- The store owner needs to enter Bank details to transfer the amount into Bank Account from the Wallet.
- Admin can manage escrowed amount under Hold in Escrow.
Easy Refund via. Mangopay
Mangopay Payment Gateway for Magento 2, provides an easy refund to its customers. Now admin can do full/partial refund easily.
- The admin can see the two options Refund Manually or Refund via. Mangopay.
- The admin chooses to refund via Mangopay then the money from Mangopay wallet will be directly transferred to their bank account.
- If the order is already completed and the admin already transferred money by clicking on the transfer button into the seller or admin wallet respectively, then the admin can’t do refund by using Mangopay now admin can do refund manually only.
Complete Features List
- Enable/disable payment method from the admin panel.
- Allow buyers to make payment using cards Carte Bleue (CB), Visa, Mastercard, Maestro. Moreover Diners(currency allow as per Mangopay) and Direct Debit.
- Also, the admin can transfer payment from his wallet to the bank account.
- Even, the admin can make a full or partial refund online for any placed order.