MangoPay Payment Gateway For Magento2: Now MangoPay Payment Gateway is available for your eCommerce store, provide single click direct payment on magento eCommerce store.
MangoPay Payment Gateway For Magento2 Features -
- Accept main credit cards worldwide: Visa, MasterCard for payment from buyers.
- Automatic card refund by admin for any placed order.
- Enable/disable payment method from admin panel.
- Allowed admin to transfer money from wallet to bank and many more
Configuration Of MangoPay Payment Gateway -
After installing this payment gateway, admin has to register into the MangoPay account and get client id and passphrase from there. After entering the client id and passphrase, admin can click on “Generate Mangopay User” button and then Wallet Id and Mangopay Id box will be filled automatically. Admin can select the “New Order Status” and set the days after which admin can release hold amount.
- Admin have to register to Mangopay account.
- Admin will provide client id and passphrase.
- MangoPay will generate Wallet Id and Mangopay Id.
- Admin can set new order status.
- Admin can set no. of days after which admin can release hold amount.
Admin Management Of MangoPay Payment Gateway -
The admin from the back-end can enable or disable this payment gateway. Admin can enter the details of own account in which commission will come. Admin can also see the Mangopay transaction under “Admin Transaction”. If admin has remaining amount in the wallet then he can transfer that amount into their bank account.
- Online full or partial card refund by admin for any placed order.
- Admin can see the Mangopay transactions under Admin Transaction.
- Admin needs to enter Bank details to transfer amount into Bank Account from Wallet.
- Admin can manage escrowed amount under Hold in Escrow.
Front-End view of MangoPay Payment Gateway -
When MangoPay Payment method is enabled from the back-end, then the buyer can see this payment method inside the “Payment”. After successful checkout, amount goes to MangoPay Escrow’s wallet.
- This payment gateway will be displayed on the checkout page.
- Allow buyers to make payment using cards Carte Bleue (CB), Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and Diners(currency allow as per Mangopay) and Direct Debit.
MangoPay Payment Gateway For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM