Magento 2 Multi Vendor Mobile App: Magento 2 Multi Vendor Marketplace Mobile App Builder allows you to create a Magento 2 based marketplace mobile app for your online web store. By creating the mobile app, the customers and the sellers will have access to your marketplace store on the go.
The sellers can easily set up their social profile links, check their orders, add new products, view/edit their complete product list, set the invoice & packing slip information, and much more on the go from the mobile application itself.
The customers can access their complete information and can edit/update it as required and can check the details of the products along with the details of the seller selling that product.
Please Note - To use this Mobile App, you must have installed Webkul's Marketplace Multi Vendor Module for Magento 2.
Why use a mobile application?
The mobile apps are predominating the e-commerce industry due to their usability and availability. They have played a great role in the globalization of the e-commerce industry. The major factors for using a mobile app are -
- Better UI/UX.
- Faster Loading.
- Full Utilization of Device-Based features.
Major Features of the Mobile Application
Interactive Mobile Dashboard
The intuitive seller dashboard provides the user with a detailed overview of what’s actually going on by displaying the overall data in a way that the sellers can understand.
The mobile app makes it sure that the sellers can get to their dashboard anywhere - anytime and that too on the move.
- Know Lifetime sales made.
- View Sales by locations.
- View Top selling category.
- View the Top-selling products.
- Check the Latest orders placed along with the order details.
- Check the Reviews posted by the customers.
Seller Profile Management
Mobile apps are a good option, for they have now become a must-have for all businesses in present times.
Using the web functionalities over the mobile device makes a more significant impact and allows the e-commerce merchants to manage the data very quickly and on the move without restrictions.
- Add Social Media Links
- Enable/Disable the Social links
- Manage the Payment information
- Manage the Shop title/company locality/description/return, shipping policy, and more.
- Change the theme background-color
- Manage the Company Banner/Logo
Manage Sales Orders
The sellers of the marketplace can now check the orders placed for their products using the mobile application itself.
It can be achieved using the on the go and without being stationed at a single place.
The sellers need to have an internet connection and the marketplace mobile application to login to their account.
- View a complete list of received orders.
- View the status of each particular order.
- For each order, view the - Buyer information, order information, shipping address, and the items ordered along with order details.
- Option to generate the invoice, shipping slips, and to cancel the order.
- Enter the order tracking number.
- Send mail to customers with order details.
And now, the inclusion of mobile apps makes it more conducive for the sellers to add the products on the move.
The sellers can upload their products at any time by just using their mobile application.
- Add new products.
- Edit/Update listed products.
- Single tap product delete.
- Add/choose Up-Sell & Cross-Sell products.
- Add/choose related products.
The sellers of the marketplace can easily manage the products from anywhere using the mobile app for editing/deleting as required.
The mobile application allows the sellers to eliminate the stress of daily lives and get the task done without reaching their desk/laptop.
- Delete the products under your account.
- Edit the products under your account.
- Filter Products using from and to dates.
- Filter products as per product status.
Marketplace transactions involve the admin making a payout to the sellers for the orders that get placed within the marketplace store.
The payment mode depends upon the type of payment details saved by the seller under their account panel.
Thus a mobile app for the marketplace allows the sellers to view the transaction details.
- View a complete list of transactions.
- View the transaction Information and Order Information.
- Download a complete list of transactions in CSV file format.
- Filter the transactions using the transaction ID and using the date from and to values.
- View the Date, Amount, Type of Payment, Method for Payment, and comment message for each of the marketplace transactions.
Invoice Header Settings
When an order gets placed within the marketplace, and its status gets displayed completed, the customer receives a receipt for the placed order.
After this, the seller generates the invoice and shipping slips. The seller has this option which allows the sellers to add their company details, address, along with the tax/vat details.
- Information gets visible on the invoice and shipping slips.
- Address/Vat/Tax information mentioned in the seller generated invoice and packing slip.
- Easily add your company information that includes the name, address, Tax, VAT details.
Chat with Sellers/Multi Vendor Chat
Being able to connect with the rest of the marketplace sellers brings in a helpful option allowing the sellers to chat/interact with each other for any queries or suggestions.
The sellers can also provide helpful resources that could benefit the sellers altogether.
- Drive engagement and help the sellers.
- Provide helpful resources.
RTL (Right to Left) Language Support for mobile apps has proven it’s worth and has helped in staying connected with the customers globally and for promoting your eCommerce webstore to larger audiences.
- Supports RTL languages; Arabic, Urdu, Hebrew, Persian, and others.
- Reach out to more customers globally.
- Browse the app in multiple languages.
- Provide better interaction of customers from a particular region.
- Multi-lingual support.
Customer Success Stories
Meal Temple - An online food delivery service serving hungry people in Cambodia since 2013 allowing them to choose and order food and beverages from restaurants in and around. Customers can now subdue their hunger crunches directly from their mobile devices and choose from a curated list of local favorites to international chains.
Mealtemple converted their Webkul's Magento based Multi Vendor Marketplace website to an app which allows the customers to have a variety of cuisines within the reach of their mobile device.
New Africa Market - It is a marketplace for authentic African products and here you can buy and sell authentic African products everywhere and trade without boundaries.
Having in hand the multi vendor mobile application for the online store, based on Webkul's Magento 2 Multi Vendor Marketplace webstore, now the sellers can start selling out authentic African products everywhere and the customers can buy the same over the mobile application itself.
View more Webkul customer success stories - https://store.webkul.com/success-stories.html
Magento 2 Multi Vendor Mobile App
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/