Magento 2 Multi Vendor Mobile App: Magento 2 Multi Vendor Marketplace Mobile App Builder allows you to create a Magento 2 based marketplace mobile app for your online web store. By creating the mobile app, the customers and the sellers will have access to your marketplace store on the go.
The sellers can easily set up their social profile links, check their orders, add new products, view/edit their complete product list, set the invoice & packing slip information, and much more on the go from the mobile application itself.
The customers can access their complete information and can edit/update it as required and can check the details of the products along with the details of the seller selling that product.
Please Note - To use this Mobile App, you must have installed Webkul's Marketplace Multi Vendor Module for Magento 2.
Why use a mobile application?
The mobile apps are predominating the e-commerce industry due to their usability and availability. They have played a great role in the globalization of the e-commerce industry. The major factors for using a mobile app are -
- Better UI/UX.
- Faster Loading.
- Full Utilization of Device-Based features.
Major Features of the Mobile Application
Interactive Mobile Dashboard
The intuitive seller dashboard provides the user with a detailed overview of what’s actually going on by displaying the overall data in a way that the sellers can understand.
The mobile app makes it sure that the sellers can get to their dashboard anywhere - anytime and that too on the move.
- Know Lifetime sales made.
- View Sales by locations.
- View Top selling category.
- View the Top-selling products.
- Check the Latest orders placed along with the order details.
- Check the Reviews posted by the customers.
Seller Profile Management
Mobile apps are a good option, for they have now become a must-have for all businesses in present times.
Using the web functionalities over the mobile device makes a more significant impact and allows the e-commerce merchants to manage the data very quickly and on the move without restrictions.
- Add Social Media Links
- Enable/Disable the Social links
- Manage the Payment information
- Manage the Shop title/company locality/description/return, shipping policy, and more.
- Change the theme background-color
- Manage the Company Banner/Logo
Manage Sales Orders
The sellers of the marketplace can now check the orders placed for their products using the mobile application itself.
It can be achieved using the on the go and without being stationed at a single place.
The sellers need to have an internet connection and the marketplace mobile application to login to their account.
- View a complete list of received orders.
- View the status of each particular order.
- For each order, view the - Buyer information, order information, shipping address, and the items ordered along with order details.
- Option to generate the invoice, shipping slips, and to cancel the order.
- Enter the order tracking number.
- Send mail to customers with order details.
Adding new products to the global multi vendor marketplace catalog is one major step before a product gets listed for purchase at the store frontend.
And now, the inclusion of mobile apps makes it more conducive for the sellers to add the products on the move.
The sellers can upload their products at any time by just using their mobile applications.
- Add new products.
- Edit/Update listed products.
- Single tap product delete.
- Add/choose Up-Sell & Cross-Sell products.
- Add/choose related products.
The sellers of the marketplace can easily manage the products from anywhere using the mobile app for editing/deleting as required.
The mobile application allows the sellers to eliminate the stress of daily lives and get the task done without reaching their desk/laptop.
- Delete the products under your account.
- Edit the products under your account.
- Filter Products using from and to dates.
- Filter products as per product status.
Marketplace transactions involve the admin making a payout to the sellers for the orders that get placed within the marketplace store.
The payment mode depends upon the type of payment details saved by the seller under their account panel.
Thus a mobile app for the marketplace allows the sellers to view the transaction details.
- View a complete list of transactions.
- View the transaction Information and Order Information.
- Download a complete list of transactions in CSV file format.
- Filter the transactions using the transaction ID and using the date from and to values.
- View the Date, Amount, Type of Payment, Method for Payment, and comment message for each of the marketplace transactions.
Invoice Header Settings
When an order gets placed within the marketplace, and its status gets displayed completed, the customer receives a receipt for the placed order.
After this, the seller generates the invoice and shipping slips. The seller has this option which allows the sellers to add their company details, address, along with the tax/vat details.
- Information gets visible on the invoice and shipping slips.
- Address/Vat/Tax information mentioned in the seller generated invoice and packing slip.
- Easily add your company information that includes the name, address, Tax, VAT details.
Chat with Admin
The app provides the user to connect with the admin via chats. In most cases, the seller needs to connect with the admin for the urgent task.
- The sellers can now easily discuss the queries.
- The conversation will be better and direct.
- The sellers don't need to wait for getting the answers to their queries for so long over the mails.
- The chats will be private and secure.
- The seller will get quick replies which will make the marketing process faster.
RTL (Right to Left) Language Support for mobile apps has proven it’s worth and has helped in staying connected with the customers globally and for promoting your eCommerce webstore to larger audiences.
- Supports RTL languages; Arabic, Urdu, Hebrew, Persian, and others.
- Reach out to more customers globally.
- Browse the app in multiple languages.
- Provide better interaction of customers from a particular region.
- Multi-lingual support.
Grocery Delivery - Cambodia's Online Supermarket
Grocery Delivery - Based out in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, Grocery Delivery online marketplace offers thousands of groceries and home essential products. Grocery Delivery offers express and next delivery options, available anytime and anywhere in Phnom Penh.
Customers can choose a preferred delivery time slot and get the best discounts & promotional offers on grocery shopping. Grocery Delivery offers varieties of products across categories like - fruits & veggies, meat, seafood, dairy, chilled, beverages, bakery, health, beauty, household, alcohol, and other items.
Meal Temple - Cambodia's Online Food Delivery Service
Meal Temple is an online food delivery platform that lets you order meals from the best restaurants in Cambodia. It is currently available in three cities - Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and Sihanoukville. The customers can easily search for restaurants based on their location, view menu across cuisines, and place an order.
Meal Temple platform is available on both web and mobile apps. A customer can even choose the expected delivery time during the checkout process. At the moment, Meal Temple only accepts cash on delivery as the payment option.
Yahla - Libyan Online Shopping Market
Yahala - An upcoming e-commerce market for Libya online shoppers. It sells more than 100,000 products in various categories across electronics, fashion, home products, watches, perfumes, and others. Yahala not only to contributes to improving Libyan society’s economy but also encourages everyone to do so.
Creating an online store is a challenging task in Libya due to many reasons. There are no zip code system or proper addresses, further, no online payment processor that works in the country. For this project, Webkul developed a custom voucher pre-paid cash payment method, enabling buyers to shop local and imported products via, marketplace web and mobile app.
Magento 2 Multi Vendor Mobile App
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/