Marketplace Advanced Report System for Magento 2: By using the Marketplace Advanced Report System for Magento 2, the seller and store owner both can see their all reports in a detailed graphical representation. Both can see their report on the basis of selected categories or order status or dates or intervals. Admin can see the report of a particular seller on the basis of the selected seller.
Please Note - This module is an add-on of Magento 2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Magento 2 Marketplace Module first.
Multiple filters are there in this module to get the exact result.
this module allows the graphical representation of the report result.
This module allows the admin and seller to view the entire report of the sales and revenue.
Top product and Best customer
Using this module the admin and the seller can see the best customer and top selling product.
Marketplace Advanced Report System for Magento 2 Features
- Admin can see the full report of every seller easily.
- Admin and Seller can select multiple options to filter the report results.
- A seller can see the full report of his sales.
- Admin and seller can filter sales according to categories or order status or date.
- Graphical representation of the report.
Magento Marketplace Advance Report is an add-on which provides an accurate report about the “product selling” to the admin as well as sellers. This add-on is very useful to admin and seller at the time of creating a report or viewing the total number of sales for any period.
Under the “Marketplace Report System”, the admin will have the “Advanced dashboard manager”. Here, admin can generate reports based on the “Seller”, “Product Category” and “Order Status”. Admin can set interval or can manually enter from/to date for the generation of the report.
- Admin can generate the report based on any particular seller from the marketplace.
- In the quick view, admin can see the report in a simple way based on the year.
- In the advanced view, admin can view the reports as a graphical representation.
The seller from the seller's end can view a report of their revenue and sales. Here seller can generate the report for the sale on the basis of “Own Product Category”, “Order Status”. A seller can also set the time interval or select date from the calendar. The seller can generate the report for the time period like Day, Week, Month and Year.
- Under the “View Report”, a seller can see the advance dashboard manager.
- The seller can generate the report for the sale on the basis of “own product category”, “order status”. A seller can also set the time interval or select date from the calendar.
- From the “Quick View” option, a seller can generate the report for the time period like Day, Week, Month and Year.
Graphical Representation Of Reports
Reports can be viewed in the three forms- Graph Chart, Map Chart and Pie Chart. The Graph Chart displays, sales according to the selected period. The pie chart displays the top five products and their percentage of the sale. In the map chart, admin can see in which location quantity sold was maximum.
- The report can be viewed in three forms namely- Pie Chart, Graph Chart & Map Chart.
- The Graph Chart displays, sales according to the selected period.
- The Pie Chart displays the top five products and their percentage of the sale.
- In the Map Chart, admin can see in which location quantity sold was maximum.
Roadzila - European Tire Suppliers Portal
Roadzila - It one of a kind online marketplace created for automotive and tire professionals.
From its online B2B portal, the business buyers can find tires, compare prices, and purchase them from various French and other European suppliers.
Roadzila provides a single platform with the widest choice of over 700 tire brands, 80,000 references, and a stock of over 15 million tires.
Roadzila essentially wants to optimize and simplify the buying process for its B2B clients and further desires to build a commercial relationship between different parties of the tire market.
Merchandise Products Hub For India - Shop Disney
Shop Disney - Disney has delighted the Indian people with the opening of their official merchandise Shop Disney store in the country.
Now customers of Shop Disney can return and exchange products with the help of Webkul’s RMA extension.
Moreover, the marketplace split order generates different invoices for products purchased from multiple sellers.
Read the complete case study to find out how Webkul helped Shop Disney to become an enterprise cloud edition client.
Moreover, provided multiple plugins with an upgraded version 2.4.0 such as special promotions, bulk upload, Advance commission/reports & analytics.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento 2
After creating a major share in the world of e-commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento 2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers anytime anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.