Opencart PWA Mobile App - It helps customers launch a website from their mobile home screen. They can interact with your website and get an app-like interface. This plugin gives interaction to users by converting your website to an application-based website with the look and feel of the application on your website.
A Progressive Web Application is a website that looks and interface acts as an application on your mobile device and it helps to increase user engagement to your store.
PWA Push Notification
The Progressive Web Application supports built-in features of push notification and it can be run on low connectivity mode and even offline mode.
No Installation Required
The customer doesn't need to download the application for the store as its website gives look, feel and acts as an application for the website.
Compact and Lightweight
The website becomes much faster and light as compared to the native application which gives an experience.
The Progressive Web Application gets updated, we don’t need to update like traditional apps.
Why do we Need Opencart PWA Mobile App?
This OpenCart extension provides a better user experience as it gives the user an application-based interface on their browser and which is much faster as compared to a native application. The application loads on the browser which keeps the customer engaged and business productive.
The application supports push notification which involves an increase in user interaction over the website directly from the mobile home screen. The app responds and supports even in offline mode, push notifications for devices, which increase the customer engagement on the web store.
The Progressive Web Application takes very little storage as we don’t need to download the application like a native app from the store, the user just has to add it to their home screen.
Opencart PWA Mobile App - Admin Management
Admin can manage and configure the Opencart module settings. Admin can edit the application name, icon, background colors.
- Admin can edit Application Name.
- Admin can upload Icon images.
- Admin can set the background color for the application launch page.
Opencart PWA Mobile App - Customer View
A customer can open the website on a browser of a mobile device (chrome). Then the customer can click on the menu icon of chrome to add the application on the home screen. Then a pop window will appear to add the name of the progressive web application.
After this, the user can see the application icon on the home screen of the mobile. A user can click on the application to launch it. After clicking on the application, the application launches with a splash screen.
The splash screen shows the application name and icon. The application launches in the same way as the native app.
- Customers can visit the website from their mobile browser.
- Customers can add the application Icon on their mobile home screen.
- The customer can launch the app by clicking on the created Application Icon.
Low Internet Connection
In a Progressive Web Application, offline mode features can also help in increasing the customer’s engagement.
- Customers can surf the storefront on low connectivity and even on no internet and can synchronize data once the internet connection is available.
- Users can open Progressive Web Applications from anywhere even from remote locations where connectivity is slow.
Push Notification PWA
This type of feature is in-built for PWA where the admin sets the notification for the customer and keeps them engaged in your store.
- Whenever a new update comes to the website the user gets a pop-up alert.
- Admin can update or perform actions like edit, delete and add the notification template.
- Push notification gets enabled once the PWA is installed on the customer's device.
- The push notification has an icon that represents the product image related to the notification.
Opencart PWA Mobile App Features
- More user-friendly than a web application.
- Works lightning fast if compared to the website.
- Supports push notification.
- Completely responsive on all the platforms.
- Launches without the internet or low-quality internet.
- Looks and feels like a native application.
- Users do not need to update the progressive web application.
- No app store requires managing the application.
- Increases user engagement in the store.
- Increases store revenue due to user engagement.
- The admin can enter the application name.
- Also, the admin can upload and change the application icon.
- Further, the admin can set the splash background color of the Progressive Web Application.
- The admin can set the page background color of the Progressive Web Application.
- The admin can set the header and font color of the Progressive Web Application.