Opencart Progressive Web Application - Progressive Web Applications uses web compatibilities and provides an application experience to the users. It develops from a browser tab and makes pages more immersive with a low friction user experience. It is a web technology of making a website which acts and feels like an application. A user can launch Progressive Web Application same like a native application regardless of browser choice. Complete guide about PWA https://developers.google.com/web/progressive-web-apps/
Opencart Progressive Web Application Features -
- More userfriendly than a web application.
- Performs better than a web application.
- Completely responsive on all the platforms.
- Launches without the internet or low-quality internet.
- Looks and feels like a native application.
- Users do not need to update progressive web application.
- No app store require managing the application.
- Increases user engagement on the store.
- Increases the store revenue due to user engagement.
- Admin can enter the application name.
- Admin can upload and change the application icon.
- Admin can set the splash background color of the Progressive Web Application.
- Admin can set the page background color of the Progressive Web Application.
- Admin can set the header and font color of the Progressive Web Application.
Admin can manage and configure the Opencart module settings. Admin can edit application name, icon, background colors.
- Admin can edit Application Name.
- Admin can upload Icon image.
- Admin can set background colour for application launch page.
A customer can open the website on a browser of the mobile device (chrome). Then customer can click on menu icon of chrome to add the application on the home screen. Then a pop window will appear to add the name of the progressive web application. After this, the user can see the application icon on the home screen of the mobile. A user can click on the application to launch it. After clicking on the application, the application launches with a splash screen. The splash screen shows the application name and icon. The application launches in the same way as the native app.
- Customer can visit the website from their mobile browser.
- Customer can add the application Icon on their mobile home screen.
- Customer can launch the app by clicking on the created Application Icon.
Opencart Progressive Web Application Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM