Blog Manager For Magento2: Blog Manager for Magento2 enables the Customers to add their post in the blog form in the Magento2 Webstore. The Customer can also edit or delete the post. Store owner can permit or restrict any customer to write blogs. Store owner can fully manage blogs i.e store owner can approve/ disapprove or delete any blog or its comments. This module will enhance the feature of adding blogs to your store. It will help to create a strong relation between store and customers.
Blog Manager For Magento2 Features -
- Store owner can give permission or restrict the customer to write the blog.
- Store owner can set the limit of words to be displayed on a particular blog on List view page of blogs.
- The permitted customer can add the blog.
- The permitted customer can edit or delete their own blog.
- Store owner can fully manage the blogs and its comments by approving/unapproving or by deleting them.
Blog Manager For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM