Booking & Reservation System For Magento2: This module is super useful when you want to convert your magento store to event driven site e.g doctor's appointment, movie booking system etc.
Note - Default magento import export feature will not work with the booking & reservation products.
Booking & Reservation System For Magento2 Features -
- Fully admin driven module and admin can set the product for reservation
- Dynamic event creation
- Dynamic time setting
- Dynamic event display
- Selection panel at product page
- Multiple booking and reservation support
- Time and event display at product checkout
- Based on bootstrap brilliant design
Magento Booking and Reservation Module Front-End Management -
Booking and reservation extension provides all kind of functionality by which store owners or the admin can convert their shop into a booking site. This Booking & Reservation module provides two types of booking called -
- Many Bookings in One Day
- One Booking For Many Days
Store Owner or the Admin can select which type of booking they want for their products. Store Admin can choose different booking options for different products from the admin panel.
Booking & Reservation System "Many Booking In A Day" -
In this, the admin can select the "Booking Time for Each Slot", select "Starting and End date", enter "Time Slot", enter "Break Time between the bookings". The admin can enter start time, end time for each day and also enter their status as "Close" or "Open". The start time and end time will be in minutes.
- The admin add booking time and break time slots.
- The start time and end time will be in minutes.
The admin can enter start time, end time for each day and also enter their status as "Close" or "Open".
Booking And Reservation "One Booking For Many Days" -
Here, the admin can enter the start date and the end date of the booking. After that, the admin will click on "Add Bookings" and then days will be displayed. The admin will select the start time and the end time for the booking.
- The admin can set the start time and the end time of the booking.
- The admin will enter the start date and the end date of the booking.
How Customer can use this module -
After the admin-end setting of this module now let us see how the customer's end will look. Now the buyer can select the product having the booking options. The buyer can select the "Book Now" option to Book the reservation. Now, a popup will come where the customer needs to select the date first. After selecting the date, they will select the number of slots to book and then click the Book button.
If the booking is closed for some days, then if the user will try to book the reservation for that day he will see “No Slot Available”. If some slots have already been purchased by some customers, then for a particular time slot it will display how many slots are still left for booking to notify the buyers.
- The customer can see Many Bookings in One Day bookings.
- The customer can see One Booking For Many Days bookings.
- “No Slot Available” will be displayed if the booking is closed for that particular day.
Booking & Reservation System For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM