CS-Cart Make An Offer : This splendid add-on grant users a transparency to negotiate price of their desired product with the store admin. The extension is ideal for stores providing custom services or specific to stores that would benefit from the customer being able to place a custom quote. Once by selecting "Make An Offer" on product detail page, user can enter and submit new price as per the quantity of their choice. Admin receives the offer via mail and a offer is generated. The offer can be accepted, rejected or countered based on the quotation. The admin and user can encounter and continue to negotiate via discussion panel provided. When the offer gets accepted the customer gets notified via mail and the sales goes on.
CS-Cart Make An Offer Features:
- Request for an offer from frontend.
- Create and customize make an offer form page.
- The offer is restricted to single product based on price and quantity.
- Option to view the list of offers with all recent estimate request sent in the "offer" page of registered user.
- A separate section of discussion panel is provided to both admin and users where they can haggle related to offer.
- The option to accept, reject or counter the offer is provided to admin.
- Redirect users that accepts quotes to CS-Cart checkout page via reference link/promotion code provided by mail.
- Manage offers with expiration dates.
- Option to disable communication tab at admin end accordingly.
- Option to re-create and manage quote requests from admin end against the response of an offer.
- Rejected offers can be accepted in future if admin changes his mind.
- Ajax base process ensures user cannot place multiple offer for same product simultaneously.
- The option of captcha is provided to ensure that spammers cannot overload the server.
- Email sent to admin each time user makes an offer.
- Email sent to users who made offers when it get accepted/rejected or countered.
- Once an order is generated in response to the offer accepted then further it can not be rejected.
- Auto promotion code/link creation upon accepting offer.
CS-Cart Make An Offer-
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM