Cs-Cart Wallet System :This magnificent extension adds a built-in wallet system in your store. In which Customer/User has a Wallet. In this Add-on Customer/User can use Wallet Cash during checkout and money will be deducted from their Wallet Cash. Customer/User can easily add cash to their wallet. Admin can also add cash into Customer/User Wallet by refunding product. Both Admin and Customer/User can view the transaction details..
CS-Cart Wallet System Features:
- Well integrated with Multivendor and CS-Cart.
- Admin can refund cash to customer wallet. The refund cash will be added into the individual wallet.
- Customer/User can recharge their wallet anytime.
- Admin can set minimum and maximum limit for Refund, Wallet Recharge and transfer limit.
- Support online and offline Payment Method for recharge.
- For every wallet transaction individual user will be notified via mail.
- Admin Can check all User’s Wallet transaction details.
- Customer/User can also Check their transaction details.
- Customer/User can use their Wallet Cash as payment for buying any product.
- Customer/User can also check current amount in Wallet.
- Interactive interface for both Admin and User/Customer.
CS-Cart Wallet System Updation (4.0):
- Wallet System supports cash transfer facility via mail address of registered store users.
- A separated tab has been provided to Admin to track the details of credit, debit and current amount of wallet of individual user.
- Supports wallet partial refund where admin has the option of partial refund via wallet depending on the necessity.
- Supports partial payment option at checkout which allows buyer to pay the certain order amount via wallet and rest by other payment gateways.
- Compatible with CS-Cart RMA product refund.
CS-Cart Wallet System Updation (4.1):
- Manually credit/debit of wallet by admin at backend.
- The functionality of cash back/discount option is provided for new registered user.
- Support CS-Cart promotion functionality.
CS-Cart Wallet System-
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM