Magento Ebay Connector - By using this module, Admin can sync product from ebay to magento. Admin can get all the product from ebay using this module. By using this, Admin can synchronize ebay products to magento. Admin can also get all the categories related to that synchronized ebay products.
Magento Ebay Connector Features
- Allow to sync the products from eBay to Magento.
- Allow to sync the products from Magento to eBay.
- This module currently works for Simple & Configurable products.
- Synchronized eBay product work like same as Magento product.
- Admin can also import categories of eBay to map with Magento category.
- Products can sync with Specification and Variation.
- If the products that are synced from eBay to Magento get purchased on Magento store then the inventory sold out is updated on the eBay store.
- If there are eBay orders that have been already synced with Magento store and the tracking and shipping are generated for them on the Magento store, then the tracking information is synced automatically with the eBay orders.
- Custom label of ebay item will be SKU of related magento product but if custom label is not exist in ebay item, then we will set product id as SKU of magento product.
- After Initial Synchronization, the products of eBay and Magento2 will auto synchronize changes and vice-versa.
- Admin can update quantity of products which are added from eBay.
- Admin can synchronize products from eBay very easily.
- It is fast and easy to use.
Magento To Ebay - Ebay to Magento - Two Ways integration
Magento Ebay connector Extension provide both way integration that means admin can sync the product from magento to ebay as well as from ebay to magento . This is the first extension is in magento community which offer two way support for the synchronization. Extension works out of the box in this way and save huge amount of time by syncing ebay product variation to magento also other product properties like ebay products images and categories . Ebay connector also provides feature to "map the categories"
Magento Ebay Connector Admin Management
Magento ebay connector provide end to end integration between magento and ebay , after the installation of the module admin will be able to integrate following ebay information at their magento store
- ebay products integration
- ebay categories integration
- ebay order integration
Magento Ebay Connector- Map Products
Admin can synchronize the products from eBay store to magento Store and Magento store to eBay store. Under this “map products” tab there are two options- “synchronize from eBay” and “synchronize to eBay”.While synchronizing the products from eBay to Magento store, you can also see the quantity of the synchronized products for the Magento Store.
- Admin can synchronize the products from eBay store to magento Store and Magento store to eBay store.
- While synchronizing products, admin can view the quantity of synchronized products.
- After product mapping, eBay Condition and Specification will be created as Product attributes and eBay variation will be created as Super Attributes (used for configurable products).
Admin can map eBay product category to Magento category. After mapping the categories, condition, specification and variations will be created as Attributes in Magento. Condition and specification will be created as normal Product attributes and Variation will be created as a super attribute (only for configurable products).
- Admin can map eBay product category to Magento category.
- After category mapping, Condition and specification will be created as normal Product attributes.
- After category mapping, Variation will be created as a super attribute (only for configurable products).
Note: Before synchronizing orders from eBay to Magento, make sure that all products are synchronized from the eBay store to Magento store.
Under the map order, the admin can synchronize the order from the eBay Store to the Magento Store. After order synchronizing, admin will have all the eBay order id and their respective Magento order id along with the “date” on which order was created.
- Admin can synchronize the order from the eBay Store to the Magento Store.
- After order synchronizing, admin will have all the eBay order id and their respective Magento order id along with the “date” on which order was created.
Magento Ebay Connector Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
Please Login to Write Your Review
- I highly recommend Webkul
QualityGreat developers. They are on the ball for support issues and help debugging in order to get their extensions to work within my Magento shop. I highly recommend Webkul for their service and extensions. Coen (Posted on December 27th 2014)