eBay Connector For Magento 2: eBay Connector for Magento 2 module is used to synchronize the products, category and orders from eBay to Magento 2 Store and sync products from Magento2 store to eBay. The admin can get all the products from eBay using this wonderful module. Admin can also get all the categories & orders related to these synchronized eBay products.
eBay Connector For Magento 2 Features -
- Allow to sync the products from eBay to Magento2.
- Allow to sync the products from Magento2 to eBay.
- This module currently works for Simple & Configurable products.
- Synchronized eBay product work like same as Magento2 product.
- Admin can also import categories of eBay to map with Magento2 category.
- Products can sync with Specification and Variation.
- If the products that are synced from eBay to Magento2 get purchased on Magento2 store then the inventory sold out is updated on the eBay store.
- If there are eBay products that have been already synced with Magento2 store and the tracking and shipping are generated for them on the Magento2 store, then the tracking information is synced automatically with the eBay orders.
- After Initial Synchronization, the products of eBay and Magento2 will auto synchronize changes and vice-versa.
- Admin can update products which are added from eBay.
- Admin can synchronize order from eBay.
- It is fast and easy to use.
Ebay Connector for Magento2 Admin Management
Ebay Connector for Magento2 provide end to end integration between magento2 and ebay and from Magento2 to eBay , after the installation of the module admin will be able to integrate following ebay information at their magento2 store.
- eBay products integration.
- eBay categories integration.
- eBay order integration.
Ebay Connector for Magento2- Map Products
Admin can synchronize the products from eBay store to magento Store and Magento store to eBay store. Firstly, the admin will create product data on the database by clicking on Import Product from eBay and then by running the profiler, products will be added on Magento2 store from eBay. For importing products from Magento2 to eBay then the admin will click on "Import Product to eBay" and the products from Magento2 will get imported to eBay.
- The admin will create product data on the database.
- The admin will run profiler for product creation on Magento2.
Ebay Connector for Magento2- Map Category
Admin can map eBay product category to Magento2 category. After mapping the categories, condition, specification and variations will be created as Attributes in Magento2. Condition and specification will be created as normal Product attributes and Variation will be created as a super attribute (only for configurable products).
- Admin can map eBay product category to Magento2 category.
- After category mapping, Condition and specification will be created as normal Product attributes.
- After category mapping, Variation will be created as a super attribute (only for configurable products).
Ebay Connector for Magento2- Map order
Note: Before synchronizing orders from eBay to Magento, make sure that all products are synchronized from the eBay store to Magento store.
Under the map order, the admin can synchronize the order from the eBay Store to the Magento2 Store. For the order mapping, there are two options. The admin will first import order data from eBay to Magento2 store and then run profiler so that orders from eBay can be imported and admin can see how much orders are imported and how many orders are left.
- The admin will first import order data from eBay to Magento2.
- The admin will run profiler to import the orders.
eBay Connector For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM