Odoo Bridge For Magento : If you are looking for any magento Odoo connector then this module is well suited for your requirement. Basically this module provides two way communication between Odoo (formerly known as OpenERP) and Magento , i.e. you can synchronize data from Magento to Odoo and Odoo to Magento both.
" Now also available for ODOO version 10 "
Odoo Bridge For Magento Features -
- Bidirectional product sync
- Bidirectional category sync
- Bidirectional order status update
- Customer sync from magento to odoo
- Real time order sync from magento to odoo
- Real time inventory sync of magento configurable products as odoo variants
- Tax mapping
- Payment mapping
- Shipping carrier mapping
- Compatible with Odoo POS , inventory will automatically sync at both end magento and Odoo while order/delivery at magento or POS
Note : This module is package of two modules, one for Magento ends and other for Odoo ends. You need to install one on Magento and other on Odoo
Centralized Order Management :
Magento Order :
- Real time order sync from magento to odoo without any manual intervention.
- Any order status update at odoo end will be update at magento also
Odoo Order :
- The order that are processed at odoo end, will affect the status of the order at magento end.
POS Order :
- There has been an interlinking between the POS and magento. So, the order update at POS will be reflected at magento also.
Centralized Inventory management :
Delivery Order :
- The module has been designed in such a fashion that whether the order source is magento, odoo or POS the order delivery update on odoo , the inventory will be updated on magento without any manual intervention.
Purchase Order / Incoming Shipment :
- If there is any update in inventory due to purchase order or due to any incoming shipment, the inventory is updated at magento end.
POS Order :
- The module helps you manage the POS inventory update to be synced to odoo and magento.
Centralize Accounting :
The module will help you manage all your invoices at one place, ie. at odoo end. Since the orders gets synced from magento to odoo thus helps maintaining the invoice very easily. All the invoice will be generated and maintained at odoo end.
In-Depth Integration with Odoo POS :
The module is ideal if you want to manage your running magento store and physical store simultaneously. The order status and the inventory update at either end will be reflected at the other end.
Odoo Bridge For Magento Demo Links -
Demo For odoo v8 :
- Username - demo
- Password - demo123
- dbname - MOB_LIVE
- Username - admin
- Password - demodemo
Demo For Odoo V7 :
- Username - email@example.com
- Password - admin123
Odoo V7 : http://126.96.36.199:8038/?db=MOB_Latest
- dbname - MOB_Latest
- Username - admin
- Password - webkul
Odoo Bridge For Magento Supported Versions -
- Magneto 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8 , 1.9
- Odoo V6.1, V7
- Odoo V8
Odoo Bridge For Magento Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
Please Login to Write Your Review
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM