Magento Job Board - Magento Job board module manage the job posting like any classified or business directory job site with complete admin management including HR management , department management , resume view and download and many more features.
Magento Job Board Features -
- Add post from the admin .
- Job management (edit , delete ).
- HR management .
- Email correspondence from the admin
- View resume within the system
- Download resume or CV for further communication
- Communicate directly from the system with the job seeker
- Grid view to display and sort resume
Add/Manage Job Category
After the installation of this module, admin can see “Webkul Job board” in the admin panel. From here admin will manage this module. The first option is “Add/ manage job category”. Here admin can see a list with Category Name, Category Status and an option to edit. Admin can even add New Job Category and for, that admin will click on insert and enter “Name” and enable it. Admin can update the existing categories like editing name or disabling it.
- Admin can create new Job category.
- Admin can update existing Job category like editing name or disabling it.
Here admin can see a list with “Job Designation, Category, Salary, Action” for particular job. Admin can edit any existing job or can add new job. For adding a new job, admin will enter “ Designation, Category, Skills, Eligibility, Salary, Experience, Job Location, Description”. Admin will even enable the status for that job.
- Admin can add new Job.
- Admin can disable or delete any existing job.
- Admin can update the existing job by editing any parameters like Designation, Category, Skills, Eligibility, Salary, Experience, Location.
Manage Registration & Content
In the content section, admin will provide description, which will appear on the front-end of the job board. In the “Manage Registration”, admin can view all the registered applicants for the job posting. Admin can view details of each of the registered applicants and can even reply to the applicants as well.
- Admin can view the CV of the job applicants.
- Admin can even delete any of the registered applicant.
- Admin can view details like- Name of applicant, Qualification, Job Applied, skills, experience, address, contact number”.
Applying for the Job (Front-end View)
Customer can see “Job” option on the header. On clicking on “Job”, customer can view various Job categories, and various jobs under job category. Customer can apply to the job which meet their requirement. Customer can fill the details- “Name of applicant, Qualification, Applied for which job, skills, experience, address, contact number” and upload the resume.
- User can view jobs under the Job category.
- User can apply for any job.
- User can upload resume.
Magento Job Board Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/