Magento Marketplace Quote System - Magento Marketplace Quote System module helps to enable the customer quotation request in Magento Marketplace. Seller can allows the customer to Quote their products. This module is very useful for order the seller’s products in bulk. Using this module buyer can communicate with seller about their queries. Seller can enable the quote system for their products.
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed first webkul Marketplace Module
Magento Marketplace Quote System Features -
- Seller can enable the quote system for their products.
- The customer can enter custom prices for products.
- Customer can order the seller’s products in bulk.
- Buyer can view the bulk orders, price and status of particular product.
- Buyer can communicate with seller about their queries.
- Admin can also involve between the buyer and seller conversation.
- Admin can also change the status of customer quote.
- Admin can also add the quote system on their products.
- Works with multi-store and multi-website of Magento.
- Multi Lingual Support.
- Supports latest modern Magento RWD layout.
- The code is fully open & you can customize it according to your need.
Quote Management from Vendor Panel
Using marketplace quote system plugin vendor / seller will be able to manage the quotes from their panel . Vendor will be able to manage complete quote management including negotiation , communication and conversation from their panel .vendor will have following quote system features from their panel
- Quote creation and management lie quote update , delete and addition from the marketplace vendor panel
- Quote can be added to single and multiple product and customer will see a quote button instead of just “add to cart “
- Buyer will be able to put any product in terms of quote and also can communicate to seller for the better price .
- When Deal will be made Buyer will be able to purchase the product in the quote price .
- Real time order generation like in standard magento .
- Compatible with all the marketplace add-ons including shipping and payment modules
The admin from the back-end can manage the quote feature. Admin can also enable the quote feature for any product. Under the marketplace, “manage quote”, admin can view the quotes from the buyer. Admin can view seller & buyer messages and admin can also approve, disapprove the quote.
- Admin can approve or disapprove the quotes.
- Admin can enable the quote for any product.
The buyer can provide quotation for products on which quote feature is enabled by the seller & admin. Buyer can enter the “quantity”, “price per item” and “short description” about the quotation.
Buyer can view their quoted product under the tab “my quotes”. Here, buyer can edit the quotation by editing price and quantity. Buyer can even message the seller.
When the quotation is approved by the seller then the buyer will have an option of “Add to Cart”. If the quoted products are sold then, status will be “sold”. If the quotation is disapproved by the seller then the status will be “pending” only.
- Buyer can quote for the product by providing quantity, price per item and message.
- Buyer can delete the “pending”quotes.
- After quote approval, buyer can proceed with “Add to cart”.
On the front-end, seller can enable or disable the quote feature for any of their product. Seller can also set the “minimum amount” on which quote will be applicable. After the buyer quotes any product, then under the “manage quote” tab, seller can view the quotation of the buyer. Seller can edit that quote or can delete that quote from the list.
Seller can edit the quotation. Here seller can approve, disapprove the status or if the product is sold then seller can put the status as “sold”. Seller can message the buyer regarding the quote.
- Seller can enable or disable quote feature for any product.
- Seller can edit or delete the quotes from the buyer.
- Seller can message the buyer regarding the quote from “manage quote” tab.
- Seller can approve or disapprove the quote.
- If the product is sold, then seller can put the status as “sold”.
Super useful for B2B marketplace needs
Quote system is an integral part of any b2b site or marketplace and magento marketplace quote system modules does work in the same way where vendor / seller can put their product on quote which will surely attract to lure retailers like alibaba or any b2b sites . Quote system is also super useful for increasing sales conversation in bulk or mass . Any shop owner can create b2b marketplace using quote system and other marketplace addons like vendor bulk upload , vendor product custom options and custom attribute also vendor return management along with shipping and payment addon .
Marketplace Mobile Application
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace https://store.webkul.com/mobikul-marketplace.html.
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization, and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time any where, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Magento Marketplace Quote System SUPPORT -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/